Porshe 911 Turbo S goes down

SWIFT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend gets his 911 Turbo S out tonight. Only mods to his car is exhaust but they are extremely quick cars!! (We were on an undisclosed race track on private property.) We went from a 50 roll and I put about 2 lengths on him up to 110. Again my truck is all stock except the bottle:rock:
leftover SRT-10= $32,000
Zex kit and install =$1000
Putting a few lengths on a $150,000 Porshe 911 Twin Turbo S= PRICELESS:rock:

How much of a small shot? My QC was also a "leftover 2005". I didn't fare quite as well on price......$32,950 and happy as hell to pay it.

oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
How much of a small shot? My QC was also a "leftover 2005". I didn't fare quite as well on price......$32,950 and happy as hell to pay it.

oldguy
The numbers in sig are on a 125 shot, the shot I had in make around 580-590rwhp. Mine had 700 miles on it when I bought it last august.

SWIFT said:
We went from a 50 roll and I put about 2 lengths on him up to 110.

Probably would be a lot different from a dig.:burnout: Also.....if I know the Turbo S, it will own the SRT-10 after about 120-130......aerodynamics will take over. If I remember correctly, it will do 191 from the factory....not sure of the numbers with the aftermarket exhaust, but definately won't hurt.

Regardless, congrats on the "kill".

SWIFT said:
(We were on an undisclosed race track on private property.)

That is my story from now on, and I'm sticking to it!

good kill however i HAVE to ask :p

1: were there any turns?
2: was he in 4'th gear? :p

Ahh... They are easy ones. :D

At a stop light, waiting to launch.... Just turn the wheel all the way in the direction of their vehicle. (Make sure they see you do this).... They will LET you go first almost 99% of the time. :D

There was that one Mustang I raced tho...... :2in1: So I just kept swerving closer and closer to him, until he let off. :eek: :D :burnout:

tidnab said:
good kill however i HAVE to ask :p

1: were there any turns?
2: was he in 4'th gear? :p
No turns, straight away.
at 50 he started 2nd gear
Those cars run 11.9's-11.8's @117-120mph stock, but the awd really help them down low.

FlyingLow said:
When are you triggering your Nos?
I had the truck down in 2nd and was at about 3000 or so RPM, I just mashed it and the WOT switch triggered it. Then just slapped it up in drive. This was on the 175 shot. The further we went the more I was pulling.

SWIFT said:
I had the truck down in 2nd and was at about 3000 or so RPM, I just mashed it and the WOT switch triggered it. Then just slapped it up in drive. This was on the 175 shot. The further we went the more I was pulling.

Gotta love that! Mashed it, Slapped it & The further I went the more I was pulling..... Brings tears to my eyes, Nice one!!! :beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back