Posi Traction Yes Or No

no, technically, posi traction is a GM terminology/product, but yes it does have a limited slip differential (mopar terminology/product, old terminology/product was SureGrip)

sometimes you get the purists who rant and rave about such things, i used to be a semi-purist on old cars, not so much anymore. when you get older your values change and other things become more important................ like there is no such thing as a VIN number...........................:burnout:

oh yeah, there is a Viper SRT 10 and a Ram SRT 10, both with Viper motors (hence the 10 part of the name) in case there is another purist out there with a scythe ...............

Yes Ram SRT10 Viper. I came off a 2004 GMC RST no posi, Completely bad on wet roads, Thanks Doc

oh trust me, this truck wont be any better on wet roads, unless you switch to an AWD vehicle nothing with this mush HP/TQ will do good on a wet road

but then thats whats so much FUN about it...........:burnout::burnout::burnout:

oh trust me, this truck wont be any better on wet roads, unless you switch to an AWD vehicle nothing with this mush HP/TQ will do good on a wet road

Has to be better than pushing with one wheel. Thanks Doc

Since you mentioned Purist, The SRT 10's have a Viper ENGINE. Motors are electric:D

haha, wet roads = hydroplaning = less friction = much better gas mileage. :chain:

Driven in rain, sleet and 2" of ice on the roads (no choice) and the real danger is the "child" that thinks AWD or 4WD allows him to drive twice the speed of sound. The key word is THINK. :chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back