Possibly Selling the Truck 05' RC (H/C Full Exhaust etc..)

faslane505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just putting this out there. Gauging to see if there is any interest. My job may put me in Fairbanks, Ak in the next couple months and i cant take the truck.

I have an 05' RC. Black with less than 40k on the clock. Engine is new (being installed in the next week or so) with 0 miles.

Short Block:
Engine has stock rotating assembly with all new rings, all new bearings. All brand new gasket set, top to bottom. Purchased all from Stinker. Basically brand new engine. Engine assembled by Willard Buff (NHRA Hall of Famer and Master Engine Builder)

Heads:
Heads have been fully ported by Troy Buff (TF driver for BME Racing), Brand New Harland Sharp Rockers and New Manley Valves from Stinker. Machined for Oversized Comp Cam springs.

Custom Comp Cam for N/A application

Intake has also been port matched to the heads.

X-Metal TB

JMB Intake

Bassani Ceramic Headers

Catless Mids

Magnaflow Cat Back

1-2 Drop

SCT Tuner.

Exterior of the truck is an 8.5/10, has a few minor rock chips and the front fascia has a medium sized paint chip. Interior is 9.5/10.

Truck is expected to be in the 550+rwhp and 600+ft/lbs area.

i plan on breaking in the engine (500+miles) and then getting it tuned here in houston. but if someone is interested in buying it they could take it and get it tuned where they wish after install.

Im asking $25k

Sorry about no pictures. Truck is at my friends shop and he wont be back til next weekend.

thanks guys

Josh

Heads are fresh also. Just ported. New H/S rockers and new valves.

probably wouldn't hurt but i don't really have the need to...its never getting sprayed...and i think as long as it stays n/a there shoulnt be any reason to upgrade the bottom end, right?

faslane505 said:
probably wouldn't hurt but i don't really have the need to...its never getting sprayed...and i think as long as it stays n/a there shoulnt be any reason to upgrade the bottom end, right?
the cast pistons are the weak link in these motors, lots of NA guys have blown them up..... if i were into my motor as much as you are, i'd at the very least would forge the pistons.... :)

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=169

Last edited:
so is there a direct replacement piston i can put in. seems like all aftermarket pistons use the .927" pin and the stock is a .945"...please advise

I am interested with it. But I want to see some pictures first before I can decide. Specially this Bassani Ceramic Headers. :D

faslane505 said:
so is there a direct replacement piston i can put in. seems like all aftermarket pistons use the .927" pin and the stock is a .945"...please advise

wiseco i think are stock setup and forged:dontknow:

makindue said:
I am interested with it. But I want to see some pictures first before I can decide. Specially this Bassani Ceramic Headers. :D

been out of town for a few days. i should be able to get a few pics of her by the weekend.

Good luck with the sale, Joshie.....

I will say that from direct experience (Josh bought Django2) that Josh is an honest man and a very ethical trading partner.

You can give him your complete confidence....

tadp

OSO said:
What happened to the build?????

decided a while back not to go all out as planned. ended up going with just another H/C setup. but now that i have a good chance of going to Alaska for the next decade, i just cant see taking the truck with me considering i could only drive it a few months out of the year.

makindue said:

engine isnt in yet. waiting on the cam still. ill keep you posted.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back