Possibly Sold

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my truck up on e-bay last week and got a bite. The buyer and I went offline with doing the transaction. I ordered my title to the local branch and am meeting him this week Thursday to sign her over. I have another offer on the truck if this guy falls through.

I'm letting her go for $21,500 with some of the goodies on the truck, brand new conti's, and 20K on the odometer. I feel like its a good deal for both of us.

I took advantage of cash for clunkers and traded in my 89 bmw 325i with 217K on the clock and got a new Suzuki Equator with a 4 banger. Some priorities in my life have changed and having a sweet ride isn't one of them right now, but will always be my passion. I'm a car guy!

I will still be poking around on here from time to time as everyone on this forum is pretty down to earth. There is lots of good advice and the ever popular Friday A$$ is always a favorite. This is the first site I goto everyday as I drink my morning coffee.

I don't think I will ever own a 10 again, I like to switch it up and my next toy will be something just as unique with power to boot.

So Thursday is the day......Cheers!

Cablefed said:
I put my truck up on e-bay last week and got a bite. The buyer and I went offline with doing the transaction. I ordered my title to the local branch and am meeting him this week Thursday to sign her over. I have another offer on the truck if this guy falls through.

I'm letting her go for $21,500 with some of the goodies on the truck, brand new conti's, and 20K on the odometer. I feel like its a good deal for both of us.

I took advantage of cash for clunkers and traded in my 89 bmw 325i with 217K on the clock and got a new Suzuki Equator with a 4 banger. Some priorities in my life have changed and having a sweet ride isn't one of them right now, but will always be my passion. I'm a car guy!

I will still be poking around on here from time to time as everyone on this forum is pretty down to earth. There is lots of good advice and the ever popular Friday A$$ is always a favorite. This is the first site I goto everyday as I drink my morning coffee.

I don't think I will ever own a 10 again, I like to switch it up and my next toy will be something just as unique with power to boot.

So Thursday is the day......Cheers!
There are so many of us going through some hard times right now, Hang in there man.

So as I am sitting at the car wash today watching the 10 getting detailed for the new owner I get a phone call from the possible new owner backing down from the sale. My dumb ass assuming all people are genuine did not take a deposit on the truck. I'm sure some one will buy it but now I have to start over.

If you know anyone interested send them my way! Cheers!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...365559809&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Sorry to hear that.... Good luck in finding a new buyer. They are getting one nice looking truck even though it is silver :p :D

sorry to hear that guy might have backed down. Yes a deposit is always a neccessary requirement.

got the ipod today fixin to put it in right now, thanks:rock:

Ok...so I put the truck back up on ebay and I get another call this afternoon from the guy who backed out of the sale yesterday wanting to pick the truck up tomorrow morning at 11a.m.. I don't plan on taking it off ebay again unless he indeed does show up to buy it. I hope he does....Stay tuned!!!

Yeah, it aint sold til the money is in the bank. Always leave it listed and take back up offers. If nothing else you might get a higher offer.

Sold.... Paid Cash... Helped load her up on the trailer and said my farewells. Drank some coffee and took the Equator to the wash to get a bath. Life goes on after having a 10.

Cablefed said:
Sold.... Paid Cash... Helped load her up on the trailer and said my farewells. Drank some coffee and took the Equator to the wash to get a bath. Life goes on after having a 10.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Brat...Hows that fuel door looking? Did you like reflector replacements? Need some pics up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back