POST YOUR DEALERSHIP STICKER

Carlwalski said:
Here's mine, sold by Woodhouse Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge in Blair Nebraska, USA. :rock:
It remained in Nebraska until I purchased it. :) Good thread idea!!

BatramDealerCard.jpg
Thanks Carl:) Nebraska to New Zealand....nice:rock:

How about this, anyone got a copy of the "DEAL INVOICE" I got it for mine, that and the shipping documents. It it things like this that add to the value say 30 years down the road.....

mopar_mudder said:
How about this, anyone got a copy of the "DEAL INVOICE" I got it for mine, that and the shipping documents. It it things like this that add to the value say 30 years down the road.....
Yeah, I posted my Dealer Invoice, it's the very first post...check it, it's insane:rock: :rock:

tone said:
Yeah, I posted my Dealer Invoice, it's the very first post...check it, it's insane:rock: :rock:

I am not sure what that is but it is not a dealer invoice, looks more like what they are going to try and mark it up and sell it for over sticker price.

I am talking about the invoice of what the dealer ship got charged for the vehicle. I got mine, but I am guessing that this is not the finaly price that they pay, their is probably some discounts and kick backs off from it yet. And yes I bought mine for less then what the dealer invoice shows....

Here is what I have:

Window Sticker
Dealer Invoice
Original Title
Shipping Order
New Vehicle Check List

Attachments

• Window Sticker.jpg
    Window Sticker.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 1,788
  • Dealer Invoice.jpg
    Dealer Invoice.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 2,765
  • Manufacture Title.jpg
    Manufacture Title.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Shipping Order.jpg
    Shipping Order.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 245
  • Check List.jpg
    Check List.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 261
mopar_mudder said:
I am not sure what that is but it is not a dealer invoice, looks more like what they are going to try and mark it up and sell it for over sticker price.

I am talking about the invoice of what the dealer ship got charged for the vehicle. I got mine, but I am guessing that this is not the finaly price that they pay, their is probably some discounts and kick backs off from it yet. And yes I bought mine for less then what the dealer invoice shows....

Here is what I have:

Window Sticker
Dealer Invoice
Original Title
Shipping Order
New Vehicle Check List
Man, you got a bunch of paperwork....good stuff, thanks for posting.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back