Powdercoated Front & Rear Calipers w/ Stinkers Stainless Brake Line Kit!

portlandsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased the DupliColor kit a couple months back... I never got around to using it,,, mainly because I know it would never be "good enough".
So I took it to the next step and purchased a set of used front AND rear OEM Calipers and sent them off to Justin at JMB. The calipers were completely disasembled (including removal of pistons) sanded and powdercoated gloss red with clear to match everything in my engine bay... The fronts are being done by Justin right now and the rears are in my hands. Beautiful.... Look SO Much better than my "pink" calipers on the truck now. Nice and glossy smooth just like all the other Brembo SRT big brakes out there.
I also decided to spring for Stinkers stainless brake line kit.. Can't wait to get everything installed..
I know, I know,,, "this thread is worthless without pix",,,,, but it will probably be at least 2-3 weeks until I get these all installed.

Oh,,,, if anyone else out there is interested in doing what I just did,, I'm going to have an extra set of front and rear calipers (my stock brakes on my truck now), I'll sell you my stock front and rear calipers for cheap...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back