Power steering pump

JustinRamSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. So today my power steering pump went bad on my 06 10. I just wanted to know if our trucks use the same power steering pump as a regular 1500? Or is it some sort of modified version of it? If anyone has an OEM part number for it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'll need to know soon as well. Dodge replaced mine right before my warranty ended and it's leaking bad now where the tank meets the pump.

OEM P/N 5093985AA comes with pulley
There is also a reman pump from Dodge available R5093985AA w/out pulley

OEM P/N 5093985AA comes with pulley
There is also a reman pump from Dodge available R5093985AA w/out pulley

Pretty big price difference between the 2 also. For ease of installation new would be the way to go, but if you want to save a couple Bucks go with the reman and swap the pulley.

Someone here always has the right answer. Anyone owning a 10 and not belonging to VTCOA is just plain missing out. :rock::rock::rock:

Big thanks to TheMoparConnection and Andy. I tossed it around in my head for an hour but I ended up ordering the reman pump. The price was just too good to pass up. And besides... I'm just a broke 20 year old trying to get by while owning the nicest vehicle ever made. What would I do without my vtcoa family :rock:

Big thanks to TheMoparConnection and Andy. I tossed it around in my head for an hour but I ended up ordering the reman pump. The price was just too good to pass up. And besides... I'm just a broke 20 year old trying to get by while owning the nicest vehicle ever made. What would I do without my vtcoa family :rock:

Probly be able to get a college degree. Full ride. :chain:

Go new. Nothing about these trucks is cheap. Make sure no trash/debris has spread to other parts of the system. Also get some aftermarket pressure lines so you only have to fix it once.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back