Powersticks Install

finisher68 said:
i love the sound of mine, deleted cats,and resonator,,i have flowmaster 50,,the muffler has 2 in and 2 out,,i do get to much viberation in cab when i get on it,and to much of a hollow sound,,flowmaster has a super 40 muffler, im cosidering one for each side,instead of one muffler with duel,,not sure i can fit them in the place of one,,you guys think separating the muffler would reduce vibs?

save yourself now and just ditch flowmaster. They sound terrible on our trucks.

Imo this is the best way to go. Cant wait to install the 3" ers i bought on the truck

WHOA WHOA WHOA Kong, I just heard your drive bys.. HOLY SHHHHH, that sounded bad F'kn AZZ... That's it.. I'm sold..

Kind'a late since my 26 inchers are on the way, but DAYUM, I'm glad I made that choice. I'm also installing Bassani headers and rear cat delete with the Powersticks... Not a damn resonator in sight.:D That should yield a pretty sweet sound.

Man I wish I had some Bassani shorties, that would be the perfect finishing touch for this setup!

i had mine installed about 2 weeks ago and i love them. there is deffently a differnece between the sound of the powersticks and the turbo tubes that i had on before. did u delete the resonator?? i did on mine. great product.

ViperPoweredRam said:
i had mine installed about 2 weeks ago and i love them. there is deffently a differnece between the sound of the powersticks and the turbo tubes that i had on before. did u delete the resonator?? i did on mine. great product.

Oh yeah, I did delete the resonator.. You kind of have to, because the pipes after them are not mandrel bent and may obstruct some flow. Probably not a big deal, but if the rest of the exhaust is mandrel bent, why did dodge use that crappy pipping from the resonator to the tips??? :dontknow:

King Kong said:
why did dodge use that crappy pipping from the resonator to the tips??? :dontknow:

:dontknow: Because they wanted to set the '04 models apart from '05 and '06?

Stinker said:
jsut remember where the best pricing is:D

Guys, Stinker (JTS Venom Performance) is a dealer of mine now & I got a bunch of orders from him a few days ago - all 2530SB's & 3030SB's. I'll be shipping these next week. Thanks Tony!

-Eric

I can't wait... Actually I have no choice. I won't be installing mine until the beginning of May. I'll be out of the country. But it sure gives me something to look forward to.

Powerstick said:
Guys, Stinker (JTS Venom Performance) is a dealer of mine now & I got a bunch of orders from him a few days ago - all 2530SB's & 3030SB's. I'll be shipping these next week. Thanks Tony!

-Eric
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back