PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS...MR. JOHN T. HARGRAVES "SUPERCAR 1 OF 1'

s_cannon

Reaction score
I find myself very sad having to be the one to make this post...as most members know Mr. John T. Hargraves suffered from a stroke and other medical complications several months back...but with the determination and pride he had....he was determined to only go forward...I spoke with him yesterday Aug 31st he told me how his mind seemed to be strong and how he felt he had been more focused than ever on designing a few new handgun parts and pieces...we laughed and bs'd like always...he also spoke of how he lost track of time...forgetting his appointments and medications from time to time...well very much to my dismay Mr. Hargraves passed away sometime this morning between 8am and 11am....He was found in his chair very much at peace...he will be missed....GODSPEED BROTHER !!!!!

My heart bleeds.....

God Speed John

This brings a tear, John was a special person and a good Man. We will miss you Big Guy. May you rest in peace.

For the little bit that i have been on here, I know he was a major conrtibutor and a friend to many, so may you rest in peace John. God be with you always.

5_0_BAIT said:
This place won't be the same without him. RIP Supercar1of1 (John)

We should post up his truck pic instead of truck of the month!!!!

Post them up side by side.

something told me i should have called him the other day...

and i kept putting it off....oh, i'll call him later...just wanted to shoot the shit....

RIP, mr. hargraves.....

and condolances to his family members....

TNVIPER said:
BTW..S Cannon...who are you?..and thanks for informing us...:confused:
Yes, thanks very much. Last time I spoke to John I felt he would beat this. I am really shocked.

I don't know John, but any news like this is somber and saddening. What is up with all these post lately?....very sad news these past few days. I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back