Prayers Please !!!!!

Hope yer doing OK John - wish someone would check in with an update .. God bless and take care, friend :rock:

Super John.........how you fairin along boy!! I love you sir. git well, so we can go shootin, kerplunkin, spend some lead , etc,etc..........miss your funnies.........:rock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :rock:

Anyone have John's full name? I will contact the hospital and do a search...I pm'd MV Performance but did not get a response.

Roy

Left a message on his cell phone...sent him a message via Facebook...now searching further...

OK!

Didn't speak with him, but I believe I spoke with his wife!

He is in rehab...doing much better, but has a long way to go!

I have a phone number but will keep it confidential unless there is someone here that is desperate to speak with him.

I left my cell phone with his wife and told her that we were very concerned and praying for him...

Hell if he hears that I called that could set him back about a month in his recovery!

I feel much better, keep up the prayers...rehab is not fun it is a huge amount of work.

supercar1of1 said:

Hey Foks!!!:rock: I am pobably one of only a few peoplple that find humor a sudden and probable demize.

It all started with me having a stroke right at the same time my neighbor needed an ambulance.

Gonna try to get the tapes. Should be funny as hell (in an Albert and Costello fashion.)

Have to go for nowIv'e had three more hearattascks/strokes since and my vision is going away.:mad:

Yall, I also just do noy have the vocabulary to express my feelings for y0ur words on kindness.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Great to see you post John, your in continued thoughts and prayers.
Thanks for the update Roy

NBT said:
Great to see you post John, your in continued thoughts and prayers.
Thanks for the update Roy
Got that right Ken.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:
OK!

Didn't speak with him, but I believe I spoke with his wife!

He is in rehab...doing much better, but has a long way to go!

I have a phone number but will keep it confidential unless there is someone here that is desperate to speak with him.

I left my cell phone with his wife and told her that we were very concerned and praying for him...

Hell if he hears that I called that could set him back about a month in his recovery!

I feel much better, keep up the prayers...rehab is not fun it is a huge amount of work.
Glad to hear he is ok. Thanks Roy :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks for the news Roy. So glad to hear Johns on the road to recovery.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back