Prayers Please !!!!!

Sending more prayers John's way - we really need you to get back in here now! :rock: Thank you for the updates, Shane .....

Thinking about John a lot. Hoping for a full recovery.

Please keep us posted.

Hey guys just got an update on John...they have removed him from the ventilator he is breathing on his own...he is awake and alert...asking questions...and wondering why he can't talk real loud...he asked for some paper wrote the shop number on it and asked someone to call us...lol...he was then told we have been to visit more than once and also called to check on him everyday....he remembered that... but said he thought it had all been a dream...he has regained feeling on the right side of his body....he then asked if anyone knew anyone on his truck forum....(vtcoa) and was told he had many people on the forum praying for him...he said "you mean they really care about me" so guys keep praying...things are getting better...John is at Emory Eastside in Snellville Ga....he will be in ICU for a few more days...Guys once again...thank you and god bless you...

You tell that old fart that yes, we really care for him..he is family...hell...get a laptop with internet connection so he can see..

Of course we care about you, you old goat!! Now tell them to get you fixed up quick, you have a date in Panama City in two weeks.:burnout: :burnout:

For those who have never met John face to face..........

JOHN.jpg

Tell the old fart that just because we don't always agree with him, does not mean we don't care.

Glad to hear he's getting better.:)

Good to hear the ole' memory bank is retrieving information. We will continue to pray for you John. You were the first vtcoa member that I met. That was in Kennesaw. You insisted to pay the bill at Hooters. You are are good friend, and we need to get together again so we can repay the great southern hospitality

Silverback said:
Tell the old fart that just because we don't always agree with him, does not mean we don't care.

Glad to hear he's getting better.:)
I Agree 100%.

Bill.

holy crap, I just saw this. Get well soon, you tough bastige. Thoughts and prayers for you buddy. This has left wing conspiracy written all over it.

thanks for the updates Shane.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back