Predictions for 2007?

How about a seat belt shot?

Sleeping Through Montana.jpg

Or perhaps a beach shot??? Sorry about no bikini shots, all I have are topless or full nude, and this, my friend is not in the "offensive" section. And rules are rules.

Greg

Tina18.JPG

Where's a mod when u need one....

What happen to your truck fun2xlr8?

Manic said:
Where's a mod when u need one....

What happen to your truck fun2xlr8?

I sold it. It is on its way to the buyer in Denmark. I am really looking forward to getting another one, but business obligations come first and my business is growing so rapidly I can't keep up(financially speaking). It's an expensive business to be in, but when the ball starts rollin down hill, ya gotta jump on or get outa the way. I chose to jump on. Now I never seem to have enough cash to keep up with all the machinery I need to buy. As soon as demand slows down(could be a while, I hope) I will look at getting a new SRT. For now, a 14' box van is my daily driver.

Greg

Yo bro,! does she know she has a fan on the otherside of the US?LOLOL

Bro good luck with ya new biz! Im sure you will make it a success!!!

Congrats bro! and tell the beauty I said hhhheeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooo!!

LOLO:D

Stinker said:
Yo bro,! does she know she has a fan on the otherside of the US?LOLOL

Bro good luck with ya new biz! Im sure you will make it a success!!!

Congrats bro! and tell the beauty I said hhhheeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooo!!

LOLO:D

And just so you know Stinker, the pictures do not do her justice. She is even more beautiful in person.

I should add, Tina also seems to be a very nice lady. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what the hell she's doing with Greg.;) :p :D

Stinker said:
anybody?

got a clue?

make yours now!!:D

Fstjack's truck be done by the Nats

Stinker will break outta the 13's

Iltemperd and Izzy get married

Nowwhat actually shoots 500hp shot of NOS

Blakewilders truck lives at least 6 months

1fast400 never gets a sense of humor

Patrick realizes what a dumb mistake he made

DJ actually take his RC to Underground and whips us all

Ga Ken makes a return?

and the biggest prediction yet

Sickness stumps his other toe and is out of work another 9 months:D

OK...I'll give it a shot....

Nowhat drops his motor in a Pacer...and runs 6.90

Patrick sells the Viper, and buy's Mike's Pacer

Silverback get's his first "Brazilian Wax"

Tony powdercoats his motor...to now match Wonder Woman?.... in his new look.... Nacho Old Milwalkee... complete with aluminum (beer can) intake.

Roy lift's his ROE truck, turn's it in to a 4X4 with a plow until his return from IL.

Mikey get's a yeast infection from all the antibiotics he has been on...

1fast "get's off the juice" ...gains 100 pounds... but become a "really nice guy"...

Bone knocks up the Mrs's again....has his 10'th boy....
Few years later starts his own painting service with "the crew"...
Boners TV Painting Service

Kevan invents the tremol pan flute harmonic fluid dampener... patent pending

Kris finally meets "the one" (she looks just like Mikey) and makes a lost weekend in Vegas...get's married by Elvis.... Congrats Kris

Jack starts his own anger management workshop....in Cleveland
Way to go Jack...looks as if the program is working...

Brat joins the Anger Management Clinic in Cleveland...for a "retreat"...
He is now working for "The Chipendales" as a meatswinger...

Scott opened his first Cigar Shop.... "Blunts"... then while at his "real Job".... hacked into Nasa...interfaced the Shuttles Nav system with his PS3... took it for "another trip around"... His Release Date pending

Iltemprd get's Starbucks "Top Dog" award for creating the "Sweaty Nutsack"... A tripple Lindy Mocha Venti Grande with 12 extra shots of expresso.

IZ finally get's a bite on his For Rent shirt....lands himself a 240# ballerina from Boston

Denise blows the motor on her new tile cleaner...when she tries to rinse it out in a full mop bucket

Jerry updated his service to the house to 200 amps... due to Denise burning up the old service... see above.

Jake strikes a deal with Kettle one and Red Bull.... creates the Kabull....
available at a carry out near you.

Blake finally gets a dyno sheet with 800 hp and 825tq out of his motor...on the bottle

Dave from True...opens an ice cream shop... gets 1000 flavors... just to say he has 1000

Chad finally get's his truck back... BTW Blake... Chads truck now dyno's at 1000 rwhp.. off the bottle

Texas Yellow converts to Miller -NA.... and is now the founder and spokesman of the IBTC, and sends the Mrs's off for a reduction...
www.IttyBittyTittyComittee

Boomer adds another phoneline to the shop.... please leave your message after the beep

DJ get's his first sponser for his Tile Company.... Taco Bell... the plate on his Truck now reads E-coli1

I finally get the truck into the 12's.... 12.99999, and have to sell it for a new titanium spinal column for the Mrs's...we end up moving to Ohio, convert to Amish...we run 12.9999 at the Nat's on our new Buggy with Daisy

We all make it to the Nat's and have a blast....

Happy Holidays everyone...

NBT said:
OK...I'll give it a shot....

Silverback get's his first "Brazilian Wax"

I finally get the truck into the 12's.... 12.99999, and have to sell it for a new titanium spinal column for the Mrs's...we end up moving to Ohio, convert to Amish...we run 12.9999 at the Nat's on our new Buggy with Daisy

We all make it to the Nat's and have a blast....

Happy Holidays everyone...

Okay, I have to comment on a couple of your predictions.

"Silverback get's his first "Brazilian Wax"" Sorry, not going to happen. I'm ugly enough with fur. :( You would not want to see me without it.:eek: :p :D

12.9999 with a Buggy and Daisy?:confused: Is Daisy on the juice?:dontknow: ;) :p :D

NBT BACK IN STYLE!

And Silver she IS one fine lady!

He has to be pretty good to catch her:D

But you did better than me if ya met her, I'd be droolin out one side of my mouth,tripping over myself, trying to talk jibberish about "hey baby", the whole time with a boner stickin out front!LOLOL:D

Stinker said:
NBT BACK IN STYLE!

But you did better than me if ya met her, I'd be droolin out one side of my mouth,tripping over myself, trying to talk jibberish about "hey baby", the whole time with a boner stickin out front!LOLOL:D

And what makes you think I was not doing these things when I met her?:eek: :confused: :dontknow:

Silverback said:
Okay, I have to comment on a couple of your predictions.

"Silverback get's his first "Brazilian Wax"" Sorry, not going to happen. I'm ugly enough with fur. :( You would not want to see me without it.:eek: :p :D

12.9999 with a Buggy and Daisy?:confused: Is Daisy on the juice?:dontknow: ;) :p :D

Of Course!..Carrot Juice.... Had her dyno'd at True.... 1000 rwhp!

Hair or no Hair bud... glad your here! All the best to ya this Holiday!

Stinker said:
NBT BACK IN STYLE!
I'd be droolin out one side of my mouth,tripping over myself, trying to talk jibberish about "hey baby", the whole time with a boner stickin out front!LOLOL:D

Hmmm:hmmmm2: You been by my house??? Wondered how the lamp got knocked off the end table.... Put that thing away!:D

Had "the pee pickle last" night about 3am....ran into the wall looking for the light switch...and hit my forehead first...not good...not good at all

Brat joins the Anger Management Clinic in Cleveland...for a "retreat"...
He is now working for "The Chipendales" as a meatswinger...

i had already applied to these guys,they said they could not use me because i would embarris the other guys.:rock: :rock: :D :D

Iltemprd said:
LOL!..Not legal here yet and I'm going to need the tax write off. Besides, he never calls anymore.:D
You always do this!!!! Thats y i never call anymore. You never concider my feeligs...:( .....:D

Dude...I'm not sure what I'm scared of most!! Hookin up with a Sick Transvestite or my wife when she finds out I do!:D:D:D:D:D

I wanna Pacer!:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back