price check srt wheels new

chelseasnake

Reaction score
hi guys i have been looking around here for years but never joined until now. i had 2 srt trucks both o6 1 reg cab and i quad. i traded the qc in on a new viper acr laguna seca edition, and would like to know what the oem complete rims,tires,caps,lug nuts are worth? i drove the truck home from the dealer when i bought the truck new, then switch them. they are polished the stubes are still on the tires. i live in canada ps the quad cab had only 1000 miles on it when i traded it in thanks

hi guys i have been looking around here for years but never joined until now. i had 2 srt trucks both o6 1 reg cab and i quad. i traded the qc in on a new viper acr laguna seca edition, and would like to know what the oem complete rims,tires,caps,lug nuts are worth? i drove the truck home from the dealer when i bought the truck new, then switch them. they are polished the stubes are still on the tires. i live in canada ps the quad cab had only 1000 miles on it when i traded it in thanks

oem they are over $1000 new each, and only a couple left in parts warehouses,

Recently went through this looking for 2 new wheels, just the wheels brand new are $1,250.00 per wheel and last time I heard there were 2 in the inventory.

Recently went through this looking for 2 new wheels, just the wheels brand new are $1,250.00 per wheel and last time I heard there were 2 in the inventory.

And thats why i have my original set sitting in storage.

That's why I used to collect them :D

I love stock parts :rock:

Oil pans, especially :D:D:D

i would keep my wheels if i had a truck, but for now i will have to stick with the viper. i am open to serious offers [no tire kickers ] lol

1250.00 a wheel LOL I got 1 for free, no scuffs.

I seen a set on ebay for 4 grand, kinda way to high for me.

I plan on getting a set of black ones this spring my cost through work was around $300ea last summer when I checked.

I plan on getting a set of black ones this spring my cost through work was around $300ea last summer when I checked.

Wow thats a great price. How much should I expect to pay to get my stockers powder coated black?:dontknow:

The place here that will do mine said 125.00 a wheel.

wow thats a great price, is there prep work to be done or will powdercoating just fill in all the curbrash?

I would love to just pick up some brand new stockers like the op has, but $4k is a little out of my price range.

$125 a wheel to freshen up rims that have 83k + miles on them seems like the better way to go.:dontknow:

wow thats a great price, is there prep work to be done or will powdercoating just fill in all the curbrash?

I would love to just pick up some brand new stockers like the op has, but $4k is a little out of my price range.

$125 a wheel to freshen up rims that have 83k + miles on them seems like the better way to go.:dontknow:

You can pick up a set of Chrome aftermarket wheels for about $1,500.00, that's what I did when I needed two new ones. Got 4 chrome for a little over the price of 1 stocker.

You can pick up a set of Chrome aftermarket wheels for about $1,500.00, that's what I did when I needed two new ones. Got 4 chrome for a little over the price of 1 stocker.

link?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back