Prices, sources, and pics

titus7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for prices, sources, and pics for these. If anyone can help I would appreciated it.
06 Black Honeycomb Grill w/SRT Badge.
Powdercoat wrinkle black engine components.
'Viper Powered' Underhood fire blanket thingy.

titus7 said:
Hey guys I am looking for prices, sources, and pics for these. If anyone can help I would appreciated it.

Viper Powered underhood fire blanket thingy is stock but painted. There is a great DIY article in the DIY section. Cost would be $24 for becoming a supporting member

Powdercoated engine components were done by JMB Justin. Don't know his cost (I bought them off of Mutt). I can tell you it is a B1tch to change out!

You can contact any of our supporting vendors (TheMoparConnection, Dragon) on the honeycomb grill. It is a stock part also

amtrucker22 said:
Powdercoated engine components were done by JMB Justin. Don't know his cost (I bought them off of Mutt). I can tell you it is a B1tch to change out!

So did you change the wires at the same time? Seems like it would be a good time to do it.

Got any pics of the final product?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
So did you change the wires at the same time? Seems like it would be a good time to do it.

Got any pics of the final product?

patrick

Dude, I had no idea of what I was getting in to... Wires didn't get changed :(

Pictures will come when I get it cleaned up a little. Too tired and sore to do it now :eek:

Become a supporting memeber and you will have those items at you finger tips. The DIY section will help you out alot.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

titus7 said:

Nice picture of my truck you have there. Mine is an 05 however. The SRT emblem is from an SRT8 charger held on with zip ties. The grill is a standard grill form an 05. I am not aware of a honeycomb grill for an 06

Bruce

Painted this myself, not sure how the DIY says to do it, but just take your time.

IMG_5752.jpg

I made my own SRT for the grill, PM me if interested. There was an old thread of how I did it. I used my old badges
Comb.jpg

another option on the grille inserts... SS SPEED GRILLES,painted semi-flat black:rock:

Attachments

• 500.JPG
    500.JPG
    394 KB · Views: 48
Ill have to become a supporting member I guess. Thanks you guys. Havin a hard time still finding the honeycomb grill, no one seems to make much for the 06, not even Dragon. Maybe Ill just go with a mesh grill powdercoated.

are you wanting something to match the hood and lower vents or just something black. the standard grill insert on the Dodge Rams is black and can be purchased at the dealer or here on this site.

Bruce

Here are mopar part #
05127734AA Grill Right Side
05127735AA Grill Left Side
05073327AA Grill Clips (22)
05030355AB SRT Badge
Got mine over the winter months have yet to install...Spring will be here soon enough...Good luck bud...:)

Titus, i have looked all over and they have not made them yet, the closes i have found is a black wire mesh form GRILL CRAFT.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back