Profiteering in Iraq?

HDVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you all have heard the possibility of this happening, but I know it's against the law. I'm not even sure that this is necessarily true or not but if it is, or even partially true someone should have to answer for it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.politicstv.com/blog/?p=2618

Just thought I'd share...

Last edited:
Disappointing to say the least. I hire lots of people from CACI and never heard this, but most of them are financial consultants. After all the problems the government has had with Halliburtan I have no idea why the DOD procurement people would have anything to do with them. I work with government procurement everyday and if I did one tenth of the things in this video my GSA contract would be pulled and I would not be doing any business with the goverment at all.

If any of this is true, which I have no doubt some might be, someone should be going to jail over this mismanagement of my tax payor dollars.

jelms said:
Disappointing to say the least. I hire lots of people from CACI and never heard this, but most of them are financial consultants. After all the problems the government has had with Halliburtan I have no idea why the DOD procurement people would have anything to do with them. I work with government procurement everyday and if I did one tenth of the things in this video my GSA contract would be pulled and I would not be doing any business with the goverment at all.

If any of this is true, which I have no doubt some might be, someone should be going to jail over this mismanagement of my tax payor dollars.

That is because you wil not be doing all those good deeds for the Bushes and Friends Crew after he leaves office.. Damned Crooks:mad: :mad:

TheSickness said:
Thanks Mike...............Must have killed you to actually post something...........Lurker Bastage :D :p

Oh dude, I was seriously sweating as I typed it out! I swear someone should limit your words per day!:dontknow: :D

OCBob said:
Two words...................Dick Cheney

That is true and very sad to say the least. Government contracting at times is who you know and what they can do for you. It is still a good old boys network which kills me at times. I have put in many superior bids that have been defeated by relationships. In the GSA world you can protest but it doesn't get you too far.

TheSickness said:
Yeah the Dem's are pissed they did not think of it first ;) Maybe Al Gore can reinvent the Internet he created :D

Hes too busy trying to convince everyone that the worlds on fire!!:eek: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back