projection lamps

SRT911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im receiving my projector headlights from sporttruckdirect.com tomorrow and will install them post haste. I bought the silverstar bulbs to put in them. i'll post pics and reviews as soon as I can.

spdrcrj said:
Im receiving my projector headlights from sporttruckdirect.com tomorrow and will install them post haste. I bought the silverstar bulbs to put in them. i'll post pics and reviews as soon as I can.

good! :rock:

Would you be so kind and take a pic at night shining with the stock lights towards a white wall and later, when installed the new ones, in the same distance to the wall with the new lamps. The bigger the distance to the wall, the bigger the differences to see!
If you like, it would be very nice, when you can show the difference for low and high beam too. If possible, take all pics with the same time and shutter like the first pic.

That would be a great job!

Thank you very much!

Do you have a link to the lamps, you have ordered?

Best regards

SRT911

spdrcrj said:
Im receiving my projector headlights tomorrow .

spdrcrj

did you get your headlights? Let us know, how they are working, please.

best regards

SRT911

My projectors don't produce a lot of light from the low beam side. The Halo part can be seen clearly at night (see first picture) but certainly NOT for driving with the Halos alone. My fog lamps are brighter than the low beams. My headlights were actually "ON" in the second picture (NOT the headlights on the HOOD guys). I'm sure Silverstar bulbs would do quite well. Where can I order Silverstar bulbs from? My halo headlights take (4) H3 bulbs. I really would rather HID's but I am concerned about the "lamp out" indicator coming on.

VTCoA030.jpg

VTCoA073.jpg

Venom Power said:
My projectors don't produce a lot of light from the low beam side. The Halo part can be seen clearly at night (see first picture) but certainly NOT for driving with the Halos alone. My fog lamps are brighter than the low beams. My headlights were actually "ON" in the second picture (NOT the headlights on the HOOD guys). I'm sure Silverstar bulbs would do quite well. Where can I order Silverstar bulbs from? My halo headlights take (4) H3 bulbs. I really would rather HID's but I am concerned about the "lamp out" indicator coming on.

VTCoA030.jpg

VTCoA073.jpg

There is a truck in the second picture?:confused: :dontknow: :D

Here's a better look at the "lights". I would say it's the front of the truck while some would argue that it's the rear end, I dunno.:dontknow:
VTCoA074.jpg

Oh and here is one of my back window, incase yall were interested.
VTCoA079.jpg

Here's a before and after hood ornament mod. Great for 500+ looks.
BEFORE:
VTCoA087.jpg

And AFTER:
VTCoA075.jpg

Certainly beats any RAM head or VIPER head I've ever seen.

Truck of the year

Venom Power said:
Here's a before and after hood ornament mod. Great for 500+ looks.

VTCoA075.jpg

Certainly beats any RAM head or VIPER head I've ever seen.

I like your mod! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'll install the same mod, too. :D :D :D And i recommend this truck not only for truck of the month but for truck of the year! :rock: :rock: :rock:

best regards

SRT911

Last edited:
did a little photoshop. Perhaps someone would be so kind and post it in full picture. I'm not able to. How does it work?

I would like to make a 2007 calendar for vtcoa. Perhaps someone has nice pics, too. Are you interested?

best regards

SRT911

Attachments

• Truck of the Year.jpg
    Truck of the Year.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
You know what? I calendar would be a superb idea. I’m shocked no one ever came up with that before. I know some of the other forums produce calendars. Perhaps a new thread should be generated asking the other members what they think. Since it was your idea SRT911, perhaps you should post a new thread discussing this. I am certain you will get a lot of responses.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back