Projekt SRT-8 finally complete......

slow91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a few months of "the build".....my Jeep is finally complete. All of the stereo, paint, wheels, brakes, taillights etc. were done at my stereo shop by my installer Victor and myself.

Rockford is coming to my shop tomorrow for the threesixty.2 signal processor tuning....but after that....some of you will get to see it firsthand. But for now...here's a few pics I just took......:)

As you can probably tell, I am in no way a professional photographer...:elefant:

Very nice. I will have to show the wheels to my wife and see what she thinks.

Do you know if anyone is making a lowering kit for the Jeep yet?

You need a courtesy plate with (thumper) on it!!:D
You Texas boys do nice work!!!!:rock:

.........................If the Cowboys could play as good as that looks....they would have played last weekend.

Thanks for all of the compliments guys.....

Silverback said:
Very nice. I will have to show the wheels to my wife and see what she thinks.

Do you know if anyone is making a lowering kit for the Jeep yet?

Eibach is supposed to releasing one in the next couple of weeks.....rumor has it.......:bebored: ....been waiting for a while.

Very nice. My wife won't let me touch her Jeep. Guess I'll keep spending all my money on my truck.

:eek:OMG... I saw the Jeep when she was just a baby; home for the first time (brings a tear to my eye). Then, I saw as her new door panels were installed, but that was all... NOW she looks killer, and I bet she sounds killer too. I can't wait to see her first hand. Looks like the main SRT theme colors (Black, Red, Silver :dontknow:eek:r Grey) were followed throughout. Damn good work.

Last edited:
to quote Jim carey!

BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTIIIFFULLL!!!!!! Hot damn nice to see that kind of work you should make a cross over spread with the SUV and Audio mags for this one. Nice damn work!!

very nice :rock: bet it sounds as good as it looks:elefant: cant wait the check it out :burnout:

etaylormcp said:
BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTIIIFFULLL!!!!!! Hot damn nice to see that kind of work you should make a cross over spread with the SUV and Audio mags for this one. Nice damn work!!

Thanks it's gonna be up on the Rockford website in the next couple of weeks. I'll post a link when I get the word from them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back