Proud New Family Member -RC NR 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPERED

Reaction score
Well my new family members I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all and thank you for all you valuable advice from the forums. I finally had my RC NR.delivered today. I have been looking for a good deal these last three months. The trucke is 310 fo 400 and 1 or 79 NR RC I beleive I read that on the forum. I purchased this truck off of ebay with only 175 mi. on this truck. I want to give a special THANK YOU and shout out to HAMRHEAD Mike for checking this deal out for me. I was not able to check it out due to I am in So Cal and the truck was in PA. Here is a link to some pics. I will post more when I get the truck cleaned up.

Later,

RJ

Pictures are here...from original sales post.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17543

Welcome and greetings from NY. I remember that rig... Good thing you found us and Hamrhead is good people....

Welcome, I hope you have a big bank account for all of the mods!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Glad to have you it's the greatest place on earth----time to search for more mods.

Thanks for the Welcome

OCBob said:
Welcome to the VTCOA RJ. Lot's of folks here from SoCal, which area are you in?

Hey Bob I am in Corona, I will be looking forward to any cruises or shows and get togethers.

RJ

'Bout time that truck made it's way to you!:rock:

Hopefully it did so without any bumps or bruises?

Now, are you going to drive the damn thing:burnout: , or just park it in the garage like the previous owner?:p

Hamrhead said:
'Bout time that truck made it's way to you!:rock:

Hopefully it did so without any bumps or bruises?

Now, are you going to drive the damn thing:burnout: , or just park it in the garage like the previous owner?:p

Hey Mike,

Truck made without a problem. No way is this a trailer queen. I already have my CAI and Magnaflow cat back. Need to make my appt. with DC, for a Stage II flash, then I have decide to twin turbo or just Super charge. Only 200 miles now...such a shame, that's something I shall just have to remedy this weekend...

Thanks Again Mike

Peace

You are gonna love it (the truck and the forum)
ask lot's of questions, these guys are a wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to the RBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back