Pulled Over by the Sheriff

05viper qb said:
yes we are people to
I like to think of it as just another job.We all have a bad day once in awhile.It's the good days you gotta focus on.

J.R.

DrPierceMD said:
That would actually piss me off. Its basically abuse of power and I HATE that!!!!:mad: Now if I had been speeding and then all he wanted to do was talk about the truck I would be all for it.:D

Glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks that way. I'd be pissed if a Peace Officer pulled me over just because.

PaddyOBrian said:
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks that way. I'd be pissed if a Peace Officer pulled me over just because.

WHY? Why take it so personal. It's really not that big of a deal. I think its kinda cool that the police did that. Most of the time all you hear is the bad things the police do. Its nice to hear something good for once. Its a story to tell ur buds about and have a laugh. Now if the Police pulled him over and started to mistreat him and/or talk bad about the truck then i could see where ur coming from. Cops are people too. Regardless of your job , Everyone puts there pants on, one leg at a time. We all bleed the same color blood. Its just a job, nothing more.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back