Pulstar plugs anyone use them

MAGNUM7

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have about 75k miles on my truck and just got p0310 code, missfire on cyl. 10. So i was thinking about replacing all plugs, wires and mabey the coils. I'm gonna go with the JTS coils and plug wires, and was pondering the pulstar plugs. Imput from the pros on here, would be helpful. Im always reading the forum even though I hardly ever post. Thanks in advance for any help.

Pulstar plugs have been out for a while now (since 2007, I think). Still don't here much about them. But, I'm sure they are just as worthless as all the other super-duper expensive plugs out there. $25/plug.... yikes! :eek:

Go with the standard NGK's.... you AND your wallet will be glad you did. ;)

they are down to $12.50 a piece now:rock::burnout:

yep:D:D:D:D

like the idea behind them. never tried them, yet:D

this...

There was a big hype over the E3 plugs, so i bought those. after 6000km in the truck they were misfiring, took them out, burnt to a crisp on the #9 and #4. Go with the ngk's like tony said.

yep , tried the e3 plugs in my yota to test out, they ran nice for about 3000 miles, then the fuel mileage dropped, misfire, and all this on a dang 4 cyl yota auto LOLOLOL
the platinums an so on work really well, as well as a norm plug, but the prob is with the oem coils an such they just dont have enough spark to keep them alive long, so the reg ngks will last as long as most others

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back