Put the rear wheel well liners in...

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
had some free time so i put these in today:D
liner1.jpg

liner2.jpg

And no, my wheel gap isn't THAT bad, the truck is jacked up so the axle is hanging...I'm a RC remember!?;)

Looks nice.
Any chance of a shot with one of the wheels off?

(oops...did I say "shot"? Make that "picture". LOL)

Hahahahhahaaa....Yes! I will try to get a pic tomorrow and "fire a few" your way;) . I didn't have to remove the tire/wheel to install them btw...

FastSRT19 said:
Hahahahhahaaa....Yes! I will try to get a pic tomorrow and "fire a few" your way;) . I didn't have to remove the tire/wheel to install them btw...
Cool. Thanks.
I was thinking of "arming" the truck with them. :)

I asked about the no-wheel pics to see how much area they cover.

Can you get us a price as well?

Got them for 78 bucks off of this site:

http://www.moparpartusa.com/whweli.html

They cover down fairly far too!:rock: I went hammering around some turns after i put them in to see if i coud get them to rub..so far nothing, but it is VERY tight back there...maybe one trigger finger???:p

FastSRT19 said:
Got them for 78 bucks off of this site:

http://www.moparpartusa.com/whweli.html

They cover down fairly far too!:rock: I went hammering around some turns after i put them in to see if i coud get them to rub..so far nothing, but it is VERY tight back there...maybe one trigger finger???:p
Thanks for the info.

When installing, you didn't have to use any CLIPS or anything?
:D

All new hardware was included...screws, clips and bolts:burnout: Took about 15 mins per side..maybe less if you take the wheels off

I see in the ad that these liners " will not fit 2006-2007 3500 models". Do you think they will fit a 2006 SRT-10 QC (which are said to be built on a 3500 frame)?

They should fit...it also said "does not fit SRT 10" in the Mopar listing and they fit fine. Very close to rubbing, but not quite.

i don't notice any change after putting them on, other than a nice clean, finished look.:p

I've had mind on for about a year. There is some trimming required as the tires will rub the liner. Even after trimming them the tires still found a way to rub the liners. I assume as the tires get hot they expand enough to rub the liners. For the most part it does clean up the wheel wells. The rubbing I noticed was more toward the rear of the liner on the left and right side.

FastSRT19 said:
They should fit...it also said "does not fit SRT 10" in the Mopar listing and they fit fine. Very close to rubbing, but not quite.

I have them and they do rub on HARD cornering.

1st pic is on my Hemi, trying to show what it covers.

2nd pic shows the rubbing. I will fix in the winter, a little trim and no more rub. You can not see this rubbed part looking at the wheel well. I had to hold the camera behind the tire to get that shot.

With all that said, I would not be without them. Looks 100% better.

Attachments

• PDR_0841.JPG
    PDR_0841.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 317
  • PDR_0842.JPG
    PDR_0842.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Here you go Kevan, Hemi again when I had it on stands last winter.

Attachments

• 012906.jpg
    012906.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,278
I've had a set just sittin around for over a year now everyone told me they'd rub??? :confused:

Excuse the crudeness here, but this is what I mean by trim. About where the black lines are I would cut out. Given my SRT has rubbed I will know exactly where to trim. So install, let em rub for a year them trim!

Attachments

• 012906.JPG
    012906.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 322
Did you have to cut them??? i have heard that with a rear flip kit you need to cut them and i loered my truck with a flip and the SRT's come with one stock i belive?? so any cutting??

I thought the 2004/5 SRT needed different liners then the regular RAM.
If these fit I want them ! Hate how it looks now

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back