QC Performance Transmission Builders (?)

Just in time for winter :)
Glad your finally getting some positive results with your truck.
Maybe some you southern guys will make it to Castrol in 2016.

Yes, I'm anxious to get some track time, that's for sure. I want to see if the power numbers coincide with the m.p.h.

Last edited:
"Good luck breaking this one". Now that's confidence in your work. You gotta appreciate that kind of workmanship and pride.

Yes, I hadn't heard that one before and I have no doubt that he was absolutely serious when he said it.

I was almost getting used to the smell of burning ATF+4 inside the cab everyday. :)

This one is rock-solid; the other tranny builds all started to show changes by now.

He nailed it.:rock::rock::rock::burnout:

Last edited:
OK update time..

If anyone requires tranny work on a 48RE for an SRT-10 or diesel CALL THIS GUY: Steve at Commercial Powertrain in Balzac Alberta.

He doesn't care what kind of power your engine is making as he can build them accordingly. You can pound on his trannies and they keep coming back for more.

There seems to be a real problem keeping these things working properly unless you can find the right shop which isn't as easy as you might think.

..Just dropped the pan and changed the filter and oil on mine and it is like brand new inside. The other builds I had done by other shops were completely DONE by now!

So, the 48RE CAN be built to work properly AND last behind the high horsepower stuff in spite of some people saying otherwise!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back