QC Questions

Thank you gents for feedback. It is very much appreciative with all the info you guys provided. I have already emailed V1R about doing a few things on a budget to include replacing all lines with quality parts and some performance as well. Mainly waiting to see where I get orders is the real question as if able I'd like to buy on the same coast but don't want to buy early drive all the way back to Nevada then Realized I get stationed where I buy the truck. Hopefully back to CA but Who knows.

Shop, shop & shop some more. You don't want to buy someone else's problem. Mine was a one owner & I got to meet & talk with the guy, but I test drove 4 pieces of shit before finding this one. I now have 110,000 miles on mine & most of them I put on it.
Great, fun trucks. Take care of it & it will take care of you. Good luck with your search & thank you for your service.

Shop, shop & shop some more. You don't want to buy someone else's problem. Mine was a one owner & I got to meet & talk with the guy, but I test drove 4 pieces of shit before finding this one. I now have 110,000 miles on mine & most of them I put on it.
Great, fun trucks. Take care of it & it will take care of you. Good luck with your search & thank you for your service.

That's the problem. I'm in Nevada hoping to get stationed back in San Diego closer to my family so my wife and kids have my family support but most of the trucks are central to east coast. I won't have the luxury or test driving so it's 10x harder for me

Make sure you go with a one piece driveshaft. Advance auto or AutoZone carrier bearings suck. I had to go oem after 2 weeks with a brand new one from advance. And I don't race. Picking up a one piece in about two weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Your current location is killing you.

35 trucks for sale on truecar.com

31 trucks for sale on autotrader within 500 miles of Vegas, including what looks like a B5 blue one with 137k on it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back