QC Tuner

BlackVenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soo im not sure if this has been awnsered but, whats the best tuner for our truck ( safest ) cant seem to find anything, would that be the sct that ive been hearing about?

Best one you can buy off the shelf is the SCT from Roe with their tune on it. You can also buy a SCT and get a tune emailed to you I think from Torrie or Chris Jensen if I'm not mistaken. I personally have the Roe SCT tune and noticed a significant seat of the pants change in performance, plus Roe will adjust your tune for free if you add bolt-ons like TB, headers, exhaust, etc. He will email you the adjusted tune and instructions for how to download it.

Best one you can buy off the shelf is the SCT from Roe with their tune on it. You can also buy a SCT and get a tune emailed to you I think from Torrie or Chris Jensen if I'm not mistaken. I personally have the Roe SCT tune and noticed a significant seat of the pants change in performance, plus Roe will adjust your tune for free if you add bolt-ons like TB, headers, exhaust, etc. He will email you the adjusted tune and instructions for how to download it.

nice!! :rock: so just look for sct roe? edition?

Roe tune is very good , i hear its the best...:D

I have an SCT and tuned by Chris Jensen, BY FAR the best and safe tunes that I've had and I've used a few prior to Chris's!!

I have an SCT and tuned by Chris Jensen, BY FAR the best and safe tunes that I've had and I've used a few prior to Chris's!!

Will probably have Chris do a remote dyno tuning session with Venomous1 Racing this summer when he installs my cam

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back