QC's FOR SALE???

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a guy looking for some QC 10's,(he will consider RC's),Anyone still wanting to part with their ride,Send me some info! cond,miles,mods,pics, And $$$$ they need out of it.:rock:

I will sell mine for MSRP when it was new ;)

Thought I would give it a try ---since if I sold it for that ---I could buy another and pay for more mods LOL

Damn your right now I'm getting really excited ----1 QC and 1RC ---are you sure you don't want to make the deal LOL come on let's make a deal --I will deliver it for free anywhere in the continental USA----

Annu Kumar said:
why you selling??

My wife is no longer able to work due to...

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5919&highlight=dawn

I'm on my 15th day straight...with work until Saturday...and the pace of two full time job's is kicking my ass. Been at it 10 month's now. :banghead:
We hang on every month... Dawn was 50% of the income around here...and disability will take forever for her to get. We have eliminated everything but the truck...and now it's time to say goodbye. I would like to puke at the thought of giving my truck away 29K.
Believe me...I would give anything to have our life back to the way it was 2 year's ago. Now it's a struggle for her to be able to endure a full movie at a theater, and dinner...without paying for it later.:dontknow:

Sorry to vent... but you asked.:D

NBT said:

I'm on my 15th day straight...with work until Saturday...and the pace of two full time job's is kicking my ass. Been at it 10 month's now. :banghead:
We hang on every month... Dawn was 50% of the income around here...and disability will take forever for her to get. We have eliminated everything but the truck...and now it's time to say goodbye. I would like to puke at the thought of giving my truck away 29K.
Believe me...I would give anything to have our life back to the way it was 2 year's ago. Now it's a struggle for her to be able to endure a full movie at a theater, and dinner...without paying for it later.:dontknow:

That's no venting Ken... real hard times for ye and wife...may it all become better, and soon :rock:

NBT said:

Sorry to hear that man and I will keep you guys in my prayers. I have been in similar situation myself and I had to sell NOT 1 but 2 of my beloved rides, when you are sick and the bills pile up as much as you love the rides they have to go :(

Yellow venom 366 said:
I have a guy looking for some QC 10's,(he will consider RC's),Anyone still wanting to part with their ride,Send me some info! cond,miles,mods,pics, And $$$$ they need out of it.:rock:

I would recommend checking out NBT's truck, for anyone that would like to have a finished product. It's a sweet deal and an awsome set up.:rock: :rock:

I have one for you. 05 QC Black 15,000 miles excellent shape. Stock except for CAI and Magnaflow. $29,900.

2006 QC. 11,000 miles. All stock except tires and K&N drop in. Tires have less than 1k miles on them. Minor dings. Interior is perfect. No Nav, No sunroof, No sliding rear glass. $30,000 firm. Warranty until Oct. 2009.

Chef-Greg said:
I'd buy the SC from ya.
Thank's for the offer.
I have a line of people wanting the SC...but it's going to sit right on the truck till sold. I have no time to deal with it.

Kenny put his heart and soul into his truck ---it's worth much more than the selling price....it is one sweet ride.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back