Quad Cab lowering Spring poll

how low to go

• Total voters
wesman said:
Exactly...looking for a one stop kit that I don't have to fix things on.....install it and be done....tell me the $$$$

--wes

Now fellas be patient:D

I figure the springs will probably run the same as the RC springs since they are similar.

i am jsut not sure of the rear kit yet, i know jsut a regular flip i think is $100
and an adjustable pinion angle is I think $280, then jsut depends on the shock which I will have to get measurements on.

and first I want to find a lil guinea pig willing to work with me on the first kit, that is willing to install it, measure, and give me a true honest opinion, and I am a very very picky pecker head;)

The shocks will be the same as the Rc kit, from i think $40 and up like $60 or $70 for the adjsutable ones.

So if we can get together , which it seems to be between 1.25 and 1.5 , then we can move ahead, they got the spring today.

If we go 1.5 inches then the ones not wanting to go but 1.25 should be able to put a cushion pad under it and bring it to 1.25

So are we kinda agreed on 1.5 then?

wesman said:
Exactly...looking for a one stop kit that I don't have to fix things on.....install it and be done....tell me the $$$$

--wes

dont worry Wes, I dont like to do more work than neccessary ya know:D

so I want it right when it goes out the first time:p

Stinker said:
dont worry Wes, I dont like to do more work than neccessary ya know:D

so I want it right when it goes out the first time:p

Right on man....from what I've gathered you do good work so I'm not worried.

I am more concerned about some of the other kits that are near 1k and you still have to rig them up and hope your truck doesn't vibrate you off the road.

I just want a simple little drop and be done with it :)

--wes

Stinker said:
and first I want to find a lil guinea pig willing to work with me on the first kit, that is willing to install it, measure, and give me a true honest opinion, and I am a very very picky pecker head;)
Am I close enough to be a guinea pig!

If I could now, I ask everyone interested to post up their opinions:D

Even if ya dont post much, and need a question answered pm me if ya need to:D

I jsut want to make sure that the masses are happy with the decisions;)

Stinker said:
As long as you can put up with my pickyness:p

will pm ya lata on the details of it bo:D
1.5 is ok w/ me and when it comes to my food or truck I dont know which is worse lol
Maybe you can come down & help w/ the install (dinner included) that should have sealed the deal?

Stinker said:
Now fellas be patient:D

I figure the springs will probably run the same as the RC springs since they are similar.

i am jsut not sure of the rear kit yet, i know jsut a regular flip i think is $100
and an adjustable pinion angle is I think $280, then jsut depends on the shock which I will have to get measurements on.

The shocks will be the same as the Rc kit, from i think $40 and up like $60 or $70 for the adjsutable ones.

So if we can get together , which it seems to be between 1.25 and 1.5 , then we can move ahead, they got the spring today.

If we go 1.5 inches then the ones not wanting to go but 1.25 should be able to put a cushion pad under it and bring it to 1.25

So are we kinda agreed on 1.5 then?

I would be willing to work with you there Stinker!:rock:

Another thing to put in your mind Stink is that i remmember gary once saying that 06 QCs kits were a lil different than 05 Qcs ...

Last edited:
Stinker said:
If I could now, I ask everyone interested to post up their opinions:D

If the masses wan't 1.5, I am good with it. Like you said Stinker if a person only wants 1.25 they can get the bushing.

Back