At a local cruise
vupetajy.jpg

7e4edepe.jpg

renu8e6e.jpg

u8u2ubyh.jpg

8yna2ynu.jpg

:rock:Bad @$$...love those big arse tires!:rock:

any pictures of the inside of bed ? Looks awesome with the wheels

Yup im mexican american with a college degree, served my country in operation enduring freedom, now i serve my city as a Firefighter paramedic and going back to school to become a RN. So guess im one hell of a beaner in a nice truck ;)

Yup im mexican american with a college degree, served my country in operation enduring freedom, now i serve my city as a Firefighter paramedic and going back to school to become a RN. So guess im one hell of a beaner in a nice truck ;)

Still looks like a beaner truck and i still like it:bandit:. Wonder what they will say when i cut up a srt 10 drop a hemi in and throw some 24s on the back:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqqZmNFa_A"]CHEECH AND CHONG- MEXICAN AMERICANS *HQ* - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
You wouldn't!!!:mad:

Its a toss up between installing my 468 in my challenger or selling the car and buying an 06 srt 10 and building a 440 and slapping a 4.2 KB on top of it and making a quick 1000+ hp and equally impressive tq numbers. I would change all the badges to srt 8 so no one would get it confused with a real srt 10 so don't worry:D

Why a 10 because by the time i fixed up a hemi ram to look like i want i would spend more than a 10 would cost plus i can sell engine and trans and get close to half my money back.;)

Its a toss up between installing my 468 in my challenger or selling the car and buying an 06 srt 10 and building a 440 and slapping a 4.2 KB on top of it and making a quick 1000+ hp and equally impressive tq numbers. I would change all the badges to srt 8 so no one would get it confused with a real srt 10 so don't worry:D

Why a 10 because by the time i fixed up a hemi ram to look like i want i would spend more than a 10 would cost plus i can sell engine and trans and get close to half my money back.;)

That black srt10 is calling your name...lol

If I had the cash id buy the v10 and t56 from u and really confuse everyone

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back