585 lbs full squats - 8 reps

495 lbs bench press - 8 reps

585 lbs dead lifts - 8 reps

315 lbs behind neck press - 8 reps

350 lbs cable rowing - 8 reps

225 lbs barbell curls - 8 reps

100 lbs dumbbell curls - 8 reps

Bodyweight 275 lbs, no belt, no drugs - just clean living

I used to work out the university gym on my lunch breaks with my boss. That was 18 years ago, now I can’t even bench 75 lbs due to serve arthritis of which forced me to retire.:(

Wish you the best Derek…:rock:

Sorry for such short notice. I was asked to switch over from m old fed a week ago. This gave me 13 days to get ready for this comp! My hand is still a bit soar but this will all make victory that much sweeter. The comp will be aired in a few months on ESPN. My comps from my old federation are airing now on the Versus channel. Its seems like lately they are showing the 06 IFSA World Championship but I'm sure the 07 will air soon.

Is it brave to correct the spelling of America's Strongest Man....
....or just plain stupid?
:D

Derek- Keep us updated on the Arnold Classic. I got a flyer last week and need to determine which tickets to get.
We also need to figure out a fun entrance for ya to the venue. I still like "The Viper" being delivered by a bunch of Viper Powered trucks. :)

BTW- 'soar' is what you do over the competition.
'sore' is what Mikey's azzhole is after nickel beer night.
PLEASE DON'T KICK MY ASS! LOL

I would think that correcting anything Derek does would be a potentially life threatening act...

lbstone said:
Sorry for such short notice. I was asked to switch over from m old fed a week ago. This gave me 13 days to get ready for this comp! My hand is still a bit soar but this will all make victory that much sweeter. The comp will be aired in a few months on ESPN. My comps from my old federation are airing now on the Versus channel. Its seems like lately they are showing the 06 IFSA World Championship but I'm sure the 07 will air soon.

Best of luck. I'd like to see Americans back in first with some consistency. Win or lose, no excuses.....just lift it

oldguysrt10

Prof said:
I would think that correcting anything Derek does would be a potentially life threatening act...
Yeah....that's why I put it in the form of humor.
I'm hoping the laugh makes him forget about pummeling me like tent stake.
:D

My fear of Derek is not that he would kill me...I worry that he would hurt me so bad that I would have spend three months in pain just to get well enough to die.

Prof said:
My fear of Derek is not that he would kill me...I worry that he would hurt me so bad that I would have spend three months in pain just to get well enough to die.

LMAO.... :D

Good luck, Buddy. I wish I could be there!

No worries Kevan! Correct me all you want, I'll see you in Ohio :D

BTW, anyone from here coming to this event? Nows you chance to see all the guys you've watched on TV for years competing!

Aw crap. Now I'm *really* in trouble. :D

I'll be in Anaheim during the CT event, Derek. Sorry man.
I've made plans to be here for the Columbus event though.

I better go do some push-ups.....

Kevan said:
Derek- Keep us updated on the Arnold Classic. I got a flyer last week and need to determine which tickets to get.

let me know when you get tickets and what day we are going

good luck take the stress out on the crown vic the night before, and ill see you up there. oh yeah if you need anything call me, like if you forget anything ill get it for you no questons asked

good luck. hope you kick ass!

Kevan you will also need to get your caloric intake up to like 9000 calories a day...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back