Quality group of guys!

Thanks for the pics KB!!!!!! I can't believe we didn't get more of the trucks! Guess the vid will make up for it! I think I dun broke off some teef!

No worries brah! Yeah you got a few missin' teef...lol

Great times are a result of great people, and this site has the best god damn people on the face of this planet.

Silly monkey, almost forgot. Welcome aboard KB122. Thanks for sharing the pictures.:rock:

everyone ive met is the same way glad yall had a good weekend.

Welcome to the asylum

Konrad,
Thanks for being there and having fun with us. You are a welcome addition to the group.
Stay and play with us.

Be good to yourself today.

Looks like everyone had a great time, I wish I could have made it. I am so looking forward to the Nats this year, it will be a fantastic time. So many great people here.

Bill.

Pleasure was all mine meeting you as well Konrad.
Maybe we will have the chance in the near future to see you again :dontknow: when Chad comes to pick up the truck... :burnout: manage to get it on a T&T :driver: day at Bradenton...so we can do this all over again...:eek: J/K

Welcome to the forums.

TheSickness said:
Apparently we have never met............LOLOLOLOL :D

Thin....real thin... should roll back the post count on that one...to 5,171.... pass that thing once and a while will ya :bandit: :rofl:

Last edited:
hey konrad thanks for being there you are one hell of a guy looking forward to seeing you at other events,oh yeah be sure to bring rice eater with you,hes good for a laugh or two.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back