Question for SRT-10 owners in Brevard, FL

SRT-MIKE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys take your trucks for service and repairs (other than the dealer)? I called KRC and they do performance upgrades but no repairs...

Any thoughts?

Much appreciated!

There is a member that works for a dealer in PSL I believe. What do you have against the dealer?

SRT-MIKE said:
Dealer has done me wrong twice.

yea, find a different dealer for sure. Some of the FL people will pipe in and tell you what dealer or mechanic to go see.

PM Mickey...AKA 1qksrt, or Blackviper - George...extremely good people:rock:

NBT said:
PM Mickey...AKA 1qksrt, or Blackviper - George...extremely good people:rock:
Yes they are.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
What needs to be done, Mike? :)

First, thanks for the PM's, George and Mickey.

Jake,

My clutch is not disengaging completely (I think) and it is getting hard to engage gears from a stop, reverse has become almost impossible without bumping it into motion first. Might be as simple as bleeding the clutch, but who knows.

I've been extremely busy at work lately and don't have the time, the tools, or the will to do this myself... but the truck is my daily driver and I need to find a good man to diagnose and fix it.

That and a couple of very minor things.

Thanks for asking,

Mike

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be the slave cylander to me.... :dontknow: You would want to upgrade to the Viper (metal) slave and get rid of the plastic turd that's on there.

I have the tools and the will-power (aka BEER) to help you do it, if you want to tackle it. :eek: :rock: I've got a few more days on the Vette, putting it back together... but, after that, the garage is free. :)

Black1 said:
Sounds like it could be the slave cylander to me.... :dontknow: You would want to upgrade to the Viper (metal) slave and get rid of the plastic turd that's on there.

I have the tools and the will-power (aka BEER) to help you do it, if you want to tackle it. :eek: :rock: I've got a few more days on the Vette, putting it back together... but, after that, the garage is free. :)

Thank you for the offer Jake, that would be great... I can furnish enough "will power" to do whatever is needed :D . I have already done the upgrade to the viper master/slave cylinder, could it be a problem with the installation? I think the problem might have started to creep up after the aluminum flywheel was taken out to replace the stock steel unit.

Merritt Island Dodge sucks. I've had nothing but good luck with Sunshine Dodge in Melbourne. But they are being shut down and I think they only have a few weeks left.

SRT-MIKE said:
Thank you for the offer Jake, that would be great... I can furnish enough "will power" to do whatever is needed :D . I have already done the upgrade to the viper master/slave cylinder, could it be a problem with the installation? I think the problem might have started to creep up after the aluminum flywheel was taken out to replace the stock steel unit.

I don't know.... What did Mickey say? :confused: :dontknow:

Mickey is waiting for my call to help out, first I wanted to exhaust the possibility of somebody local that that knows and can work on Viper drivetrains, that way I would not have to take time off from work and/or rent a car... which could be very difficult for me these days.

In the end I might have to go out of town.

Mike

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back