Question for supercar1of1?

OCBob said:
She must have read that in a magazine in the waiting room of the VD clinic, the skank.
Your giving her too much credit. She just looks at the pictures.

She hasn't been in the spot light lately and needed an excuse for a little publicity (look how hot I am) time. I wonder how long it took her to memorize the offshore drilling/alternative energy speech and if she really understood what she was saying.:dontknow:

SilvrSRT10 said:
I wonder how long it took her to memorize the offshore drilling/alternative energy speech and if she really understood what she was saying.:dontknow:
It's too bad that it isn't one of the candidates talking about that. It's not bad thinking, but who in the hell is going to take anything that she says seriously.

It's actually a reply to McCain for using her picture as a comparison to Obama.

Manic said:
It's actually a reply to McCain for using her picture as a comparison to Obama.
I believe that it is actually orchestrated by someone in the political game. No way I can be convinced that she came up with this on her own, no way in hell hehehehe.

OCBob said:
I believe that it is actually orchestrated by someone in the political game. No way I can be convinced that she came up with this on her own, no way in hell hehehehe.
Her manager/publicist probably saw an opportunity.

I am not saying it wasn't a publicity stunt, because it defiantely was and a very smart one but she didn't start it.

Wil

What a fkn poser........ This isn't the swimsuit competition to a beauty pageant.... What's with the fkn high heels....? If Paris Hilton is against you, you must be doing something right............

D

If Paris thinks Obama is the man for the job then I might have to re-think my position with McCain...hmmm...now I know McCain is the better choice....:marchmellow:

Manic said:

Nothing wrong with that commercial as long as you remember................

1. Ms. Hilton wouldn't get a second look at most clubs I have been to

until just before closing time, were it not for her famous parents.

2. I would wager that she did not even comprehend some of the words in her

script much less wright a single word of it.

3. If you told anyone that you were going to do anything because Ms. P.

Hilton thought it was a good idea, even most lib's would think you had lost

your faculties!!

:D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :rock:

supercar1of1 said:

2. I would wager that she did not even comprehend some of the words in her

script much less wright a single word of it.

:D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :rock:

Not busting on you, but I thought this typo was hilarious just based on the context where it happened. But you are completely right about her, though. :D

wo1sjb said:
Not busting on you, but I thought this typo was hilarious just based on the context where it happened. But you are completely right about her, though. :D

Cute!:D :D :D

But I don't think Paris is useless. There was an editorial in the Chicago Tribune today about her having a cabinet post...

If she is part of the cabinet, maybe the fringe benefits of being in governmental service are starting to improve...I have seen undeniable video evidence of skills and redeeming value!

As a matter of fact, her head would probably be the best in our current administration...you can take that anyway you wish.

She may be a stuck up bitch, but I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eatin crackers.... And 99.9999% of you wouldn't either. ;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back