Questions for Central Ohio folks...

Overclocker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a relatively new SRT10 owner, having bought mine about a month ago.

1) I would still like to use my SRT10 for basic city-boy hauling (ie. not much). Is there a reputable Rhino or Line-X dealer around Columbus? With these products being highly dependent on the talent of the installer, word-of-mouth recommendations are valuable. I'm tired of the Tupperware bed liner.

2) Should I need one, is there a good Viper Tech around these here parts? The dealer I got my 10 from (Byer's Dublin Dodge) says they have 2 of them. They do sell a fair number of Vipers, so they probably have a few guys that work on them but all techs are not the same. This is another situation where word-of-mouth recommendations are highly valuable.

Thanks Fellas...
Tim

Hey Tim!

I still have the 'wrestling mat' liner in my truck, but I know a guy who got his RumbleBee Rhino-lined. Looks awesome. I'll get the contact info for you next time I talk with him.
He's also a member here: bee0912 is his screen name. PM him if you'd like.

As far as techs, I do most of the work myself. Warranty stuff is taken care of by Bob Caldwell Dodge on Morse Rd. They were great with my Durango, and have been awesome so far with the SRT-10.
Contacts: Todd Oldham (Svc. Mgr.) and Christine (at the Chrysler dealership).

If you're interested, we'd love to have you join us on Saturday at a VTCOA/VCA event. Here's more info:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14820

Welcome to the forum!

Kevan said:
Hey Tim!

I still have the 'wrestling mat' liner in my truck, but I know a guy who got his RumbleBee Rhino-lined. Looks awesome. I'll get the contact info for you next time I talk with him.
He's also a member here: bee0912 is his screen name. PM him if you'd like.

As far as techs, I do most of the work myself. Warranty stuff is taken care of by Bob Caldwell Dodge on Morse Rd. They were great with my Durango, and have been awesome so far with the SRT-10.
Contacts: Todd Oldham (Svc. Mgr.) and Christine (at the Chrysler dealership).

If you're interested, we'd love to have you join us on Saturday at a VTCOA/VCA event. Here's more info:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14820

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks, man. I'll give Bee0912 a PM and see whats up. I live in Westerville, so I'm familiar with Caldwell Dodge. I get many of my dealer-only parts from there. I do all of my own wrenching too, but I've never owned a Viper V10 before so its good to know where to get some backup. Are you familiar with anyone over at Byer's Dodge?

This is my first Viper too. :D
Man, do I love workin' on it.
Now I know who to email when I need an extra set of hands. LOL

I don't know anyone over at Byers Dodge, sorry. I only know the sales guy where we got Rachel's Jaguar (Byers Imports).

There are plenty of events around this area. I'm sure we'll hook up sometime soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back