Questions???

Viperpwrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so im looking into getting a nitrous setup, last time i posted on here i was told you can do up too a 200 on a stock motor without doing any damage. So i was wondering were i should go to get the full nitrous kit like vendor wise. Also i am wondering with that should i get tonys throttle body ? And final question i have the k&n drop in filter right now was wondering if a cai is any better or just getting a new intake ?

Okay so im looking into getting a nitrous setup, last time i posted on here i was told you can do up too a 200 on a stock motor without doing any damage. So i was wondering were i should go to get the full nitrous kit like vendor wise. Also i am wondering with that should i get tonys throttle body ? And final question i have the k&n drop in filter right now was wondering if a cai is any better or just getting a new intake ?
Keep the drop in filter. the Cai sound cooler don't get me wrong, but no gains.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I am in favor of CAI's, but to each their own, and guaranteed everybody will have an opinion on this. As for the 200 shot, how often will you be spraying? Don't kid yourself... if you think an added 200 HP isn't going to create any additional wear and tear you'd be a fool. If I were you I would keep it to a maximum of a 150 shot, even at that point there are still always added risks but that seems to be a decent compromise.

I am in favor of CAI's, but to each their own, and guaranteed everybody will have an opinion on this. As for the 200 shot, how often will you be spraying? Don't kid yourself... if you think an added 200 HP isn't going to create any additional wear and tear you'd be a fool. If I were you I would keep it to a maximum of a 150 shot, even at that point there are still always added risks but that seems to be a decent compromise.

Ask arrestmered04 if that extra 50hp makes a difference.

Thanks man !!

150 is great and Justin (ArrestMeRed) knew the possibilities. He wanted to push the records deeper. Guess what? 5th fastest known Viper Truck in the world! 10.85@122 or so I believe on a setup he had less than a few grand into. That will never be taken from him! His spot may move but guarantee it'll be a long ass time before that occurs. That being said, Justin's truck made more passes on spray than I can tell you. Many bottles! He also was not spraying when his rod broke ;)
Did spraying it stretch the rods and fatigue them, yes, but that's part if the go faster game.

That's what your vendor Venomous1Racing sells. Guess you rather push business elsewhere. Gotcha perfectly! :burnout:

Oh, I had no idea. Then wow the customer with your exemplary customer service and make the sale.

150 is great and Justin (ArrestMeRed) knew the possibilities. He wanted to push the records deeper. Guess what? 5th fastest known Viper Truck in the world! 10.85@122 or so I believe on a setup he had less than a few grand into. That will never be taken from him! His spot may move but guarantee it'll be a long ass time before that occurs. That being said, Justin's truck made more passes on spray than I can tell you. Many bottles! He also was not spraying when his rod broke ;)
Did spraying it stretch the rods and fatigue them, yes, but that's part if the go faster game.

a blown motor AND a few grand in nitrous is a mere price to pay for a spot in the world's fastest srt10 ram record book. I'm sold!

Last edited:
JMB

Justin @ JMB Performance did mine. A safe 150 shot and tuned for it by Justin and Torrie. Actually, this is the set-up off his personal truck....just with a color change. I love it. Just got to figure out how to get a lil more traction...!

Attachments

• 20150919_102559.jpg
    20150919_102559.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 20151212_101738.jpg
    20151212_101738.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back