R.I.P.Faith 4-19-97 to 1-29-2008

Brat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from the vet.the cancer fluid has spread to her groin,the vet said that even with the amputation,that there was a 95% chance that the cancer would return in six months,I did not feel right about putting her throught the pain and recovery to have her be in pain in that short amount of time.She was asleep on the table when the vet called us,so we went ahead and let her sleep.at least she can chase lizzards as long as she wants,and eat all she wants,and never have to worry about anything ever again.....REST IN PEACE FAITH DOG WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH.

Brat said:
Just got a call from the vet.the cancer fluid has spread to her groin,the vet said that even with the amputation,that there was a 95% chance that the cancer would return in six months,I did not feel right about putting her throught the pain and recovery to have her be in pain in that short amount of time.She was asleep on the table when the vet called us,so we went ahead and let her sleep.at least she can chase lizzards as long as she wants,and eat all she wants,and never have to worry about anything ever again.....REST IN PEACE FAITH DOG WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH.

Brat,

I'm very sorry for your loss but as you have eluded to, she is in a better, pain free place now. Rest in peace, Faith.

All the best Brat, I am so sorry for your loss.

Will

I'm real sorry to hear the bad news. As much love and fun our pets give us throughout their lives, its too damn painful when they do pass on.

Bill.

condolences.....shes seems to have had a good run.

Keep your head up.

--wes

Brat said:

Sorry to hear....take it from someone who just lost our best dog.....it will get better with time but you will never forget.....You will see her again some day.:)

RIP Faith-dog. :eek: :(

I love you and your family Earl. You guys continue to stay in my thoughts and prayers.

K-80-123 said:
Sorry to hear....take it from someone who just lost our best dog.....it will get better with time but you will never forget.....You will see her again some day.:)
Boy I can't wait for that to happen....at 63/yrs. I got plenty of friends waiting on me....

SORRY,
Quick

I am truly sorry for your loss Earl...May she R.I.P. I am sure she is chasing lizzards and chewing on a big fat steak up there in Heaven!:)

If there is a heaven...surly we will be reunited with all of our pets!

My heart aches for you Earl.

Roy

Sorry about your loss!! may good times be remember'd RIP FAITH
heal well and soon

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back