Race wheels and tires?

VenomSRT

Reaction score
I have a 2004 SRT10 RC. I'm wanting to put a set of race/track wheels and tires on my truck. What wheel and tire combo are you guys running to complete the right setup. I would like to have front wheels, rear wheels and tires. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Personally CCW or Bogart have wheels made to fit our trucks. The rest stick out and offsets are incorrect :)

Do you mind grinding on your brakes? Your options up front are really very few, I run a 15x3.5 weld prostate with a 1.25" thick spacer/adapter which clears the front brakes with minimal grinding. There are a few 17" wheels that clear the rear brakes but with 17" wheels it limits your tire choice. Most people use the M&H 390/40/17 drag radial which is 29.3(ish) inches tall but a 28x11.5x17 slick is out now but don't think anyone has tried it yet.

The first one this guy totaled was a Red 2004 rc.... Now this, learn to drive...

I have a 2004 SRT10 RC. I'm wanting to put a set of race/track wheels and tires on my truck. What wheel and tire combo are you guys running to complete the right setup. I would like to have front wheels, rear wheels and tires. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Are you thinking of drag racing or road racing? Everyone here has assumed you are drag racing. If so, then Bogart are the best. Bogart made some 18 x7 for the front (which I have with a 245-55-18 Dunlop Signature) and I have a Bogart 16x10 in the rear with an M&H 30" tall cheater slick. You will have to grind the rear calipers to use anything smaller than a 17" in the rear. No grinding then use a 17x10 with the M&H 390-40-17 Drag radial.

Mainly drag racing and something worthy of actually riding around on. I do have past expierence with Bogart wheels on my Challenger. I'm very pleased with the Bogart quality. I will give Rich a call and see what's up! Thank you all for the input, as it was very helpful.

Bring old thread back,
Bogart made some 18 x7 for the front
Need verification on size, can a 2004 RC run 18x7 up front?
I have CCW Classic on the rear and they now make an Classic front runners.

Another question would the back spacing be the same? 6.5

thank you for yur time

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back