Rad overflow reservoir

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have noticed that my reservoir keeps unhooking from where it is suppose to stay. Anyone else have this problem?

Here is a pic of what I am talking about.

overflow.jpg

never look, but I will. did you get any overflow?

Nope, no overflow. Just a little self conscious about it not being in the right place when people want to see the engine.

I would imagine everyone has this problem :dontknow: , seems to be a rather pathetic design. Seems the windshield wash line works it's way up behind it and eventually pushes it out of that notch. I pulled some slack from near the air filter box to allow me to route the line a bit better. Hasn't come off for a few weeks now, but certainly looks like it wants to.

Edited to add: Looks like you already have your line routed differently than mine, try removing the bolt, repositioning the reservoir, and tightening the bolt again.

Last edited:
amtrucker22 said:
Nope, no overflow. Just a little self conscious about it not being in the right place when people want to see the engine.

You should be self-conscience anyways!!!

THAT BITCH IS DIRTY!!! HOW YOU GONNA EAT OFF A DIRTY ENGINE?!?!?! :dontknow: :confused: :p ;) :D :rock:

Thanks for postin', I'll go look at mine. :)

sorry I should have looked better at the pic,mine did that once I snapped it back in place,and no more problems.

mine is nestled in the well engineered notch:D

Roz-SRT said:
You should be self-conscience anyways!!!

THAT BITCH IS DIRTY!!! HOW YOU GONNA EAT OFF A DIRTY ENGINE?!?!?! :dontknow: :confused: :p ;) :D :rock:

Thanks for postin', I'll go look at mine. :)
Sorry Jimi that is an old picture.... It is much dirtier now :D

I do need to pay more attention to the engine bay. I just run out of time! I know excuses, excuses.

amtrucker22 said:
Sorry Jimi that is an old picture.... It is much dirtier now :D

I do need to pay more attention to the engine bay. I just run out of time! I know excuses, excuses.

:eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :p ;) :elefant:

I bet it'll be faster with the engine clean too! ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back