Radio antenna thread size/type

enforcer17

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So did you get one? Did it cut down on the FM stations?

I'm waiting to hear back from the eBay seller if he can make one for my SRT-10.

I have one on my F-250 and compared to the full mast, it did lose some station pull in capability, but still acceptable. Since I use my satellite radio a majority of the time, it is not a big deal for me. I mostly use the AM/FM radio for my cell phone FM transmitter so I can listen to music or as a handsfree device.

When I hear back from the seller on eBay I'll post info if he can make one for our trucks.

I ordered a short black antenna for my truck from Avondale...it fit, but yes, reception is not as good, distant transmitters cut in and out...FM reception really needs a 30 inch antenna...

Prof said:
I ordered a short black antenna for my truck from Avondale...it fit, but yes, reception is not as good, distant transmitters cut in and out...FM reception really needs a 30 inch antenna...

Bigger is better:D

I closed/shaved the antenne hole in the fender and kept the antenna which now runs aside the chassis arm (where the spare battery box is bolted onto)
IMG_2167.jpg

great reception even greater looks:rock:

Floor said:
I closed/shaved the antenne hole in the fender and kept the antenna which now runs aside the chassis arm (where the spare battery box is bolted onto)
IMG_2167.jpg

looks killer :rock:

i changed my stock antenna with this one from ebay.

DSC02307.jpg

Floor said:
IMG_2167.jpg

Could you post some under the hood pics? (Where the antenna is mounted)

Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back