Radio not loud enough

Mopar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i listen to regular radio stations it doesnt seem to be very loud, even at max volume. When i use my fm transmitter i have to have it turned up all the way just to get over the sound of the truck. Any suggestions other than a new head unit and amp?

I didn't have my stock radio for long, but for the time I had it it was decently loud. But you have catless mids and headers so that could be part of the problem lol

When i listen to regular radio stations it doesnt seem to be very loud, even at max volume. When i use my fm transmitter i have to have it turned up all the way just to get over the sound of the truck. Any suggestions other than a new head unit and amp?

My stereo gets LOUD listening to any of the regular stations. I have never turned it all the way up, because it gets plenty loud at about 3/4 up. Wonder if the QC's are different?

My stereo gets LOUD listening to any of the regular stations. I have never turned it all the way up, because it gets plenty loud at about 3/4 up. Wonder if the QC's are different?

They are slower but that's about it :dontknow:

Maybe its what you are listening to....... I hope its not Justin Bieber

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back