Radio with Navigation junk

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been having issues with battery being drained on my truck and one of the main issues why I didn't make it to the GTG in Evansville. Took it to a local mechanic and he took all day following the wires and finally pulled the radio....and.....that was the culprit......So I called the Dodge stealership and I have to take it in so they can check it. I didn't tell them the truck was modified, but I don't think they will say much, because that has nothing to do with the radio......What do you think...???... If they try to say it is not under warrenty anymore because of the mods, is there anything I can do to fight that???:dontknow: Thanks for your help.
By the way Boomer---Tom (the local mechanic) said you did an awesome job...just wanted to let you know.....:rock:

LOL warranty, My truck ias stock and they voided mine, they wouldn't even replace the amp that was burnt out even though there was a tsb on it...

bikertat said:
Well I have been having issues with battery being drained on my truck and one of the main issues why I didn't make it to the GTG in Evansville. Took it to a local mechanic and he took all day following the wires and finally pulled the radio....and.....that was the culprit......So I called the Dodge stealership and I have to take it in so they can check it. I didn't tell them the truck was modified, but I don't think they will say much, because that has nothing to do with the radio......What do you think...???... If they try to say it is not under warrenty anymore because of the mods, is there anything I can do to fight that???:dontknow: Thanks for your help.
By the way Boomer---Tom (the local mechanic) said you did an awesome job...just wanted to let you know.....:rock:
you can request a factory tech rep to inspect and make that determination

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back