Ram 20's and Tires

lthlvnm04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to get rid of these, want to go another route but need these out of the way. Make an offer!:rock:

tru.jpg

gascap.jpg

Thanks,
Eric

Those actually don't look that bad. Since there 20's you could run DR's too:rock:

Stock tires, 275/60-20. There are set going for like $1200 on ebay, but I dont expect that

Stinker said:
black and round and flat on top and bottome:)
My special friend:burnout:

lthlvnm04 said:
Stock tires, 275/60-20. There are set going for like $1200 on ebay, but I dont expect that
Smart man, they look great, but not sure if anyone on this site is really looking for 20's:dontknow:

I've been wanting a set of these!!!!!!! but cannot bringmy self to spend 500 bucks

Hemiroid04 said:
would u like some srt-10 22's with tires? i have a set of black painted srt wheels im willing to trade plus some cash on your end.

Damn! That's the best outcome you could have hoped for! :rock: Someone willing to trade Stock 22s for 20s... don't get any better than that. :rock:

lthlvnm04 said:
I'll take $500 local pickup or $500 plus shipping if necessary.
Are the wheels painted or powder coated and how do you feel about a 285/35/22 Nitto 555 if your not lowered it would look silly.
Two of the wheels will need to be recleared or color matched to your truck the lip is peeling. I have five wheels with the above mentioned tire one new never used the other four 60% and 75% rubber.

wheels015Custom-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back