RAM FROM HELL??????

dead end cruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm not sure if I missed the post's but I really want to know what is going on with that sick a$$ blower you are putting on your rig:dontknow:

faslane505 said:
is this true or bullshit?
Last was said he had a cylinder pressure problem and sold it. Motor got parted to someone on the other forum . New owner of the rolling chassis said he was going with a BB CHEVY . Last pic posted was a of the tailgate shaved with a bowtie air brushed on it.

Ah, God loves a BS thread.:p

Since you asked:

I threw both belts on my third tuning run at the strip in Bremerton on the weekend of our GTG. Aside from about $200.00 in belts, a hydraulic line was pulled off of the power steering pump reservoir, dumping fluid at the starting line. Looks like I need to shim the brackets ever so slightly.

Rather than waiting on my tuner to come here for other stuff, I'll trailer the truck to him in Portland once everything's cleaned up and squared away.

Finally, the only bow tie product that will find its way into the truck will be my bullet-proof TH400 trans. Hey, it was $3,500.00 after a recent rebuild. It must be good, right?:dontknow:

This also happens to be a point in my life where nearly everything important is changing in one way or another (no Mikey, I'm not changing my gender), some of the changes are big. Even so, I'm keeping up my history of moving forward at an agonizingly slow pace with one of the most modded SRT-10's on the planet.

RFH out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back