Ram or Viper Emblems?

mccubbinsjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 06 NR and for badges, its got the viper badge on the hood and tailgate. I thought that was pretty normal "stock" for the SRT-10's, but I am going online to see others that are for sale and they have the Ram badges instead of the Vipers on front and back ends. Is that right or was it an option that I was unaware of? Everything shows that its an SRT-10 but those badges. Seems strange to me.

It came stock with ram heads. there are 0 viper badges on the trucks, minus the valve covers. someone has put those on there. get a pic of them and i could tell you where they got them

Yes like geodriller said; hey came stock with the ram emblems but imo keep the viper badges makes the truck look a whole lot better i have zero ram badges on mine they are all viper badges including the one on the sterring wheel and imma be getting the floor door step saying "srt" soon and ill be taking the ones that say dodge off. I think they should of came this way from factory and if you havnt heard the latest on the viper news with the 2013 coming out now(car) they will be dropping the dodge name and will be from now on recognized as "viper srt" only rock on!!!!

Yes like geodriller said; hey came stock with the ram emblems but imo keep the viper badges makes the truck look a whole lot better i have zero ram badges on mine they are all viper badges including the one on the sterring wheel and imma be getting the floor door step saying "srt" soon and ill be taking the ones that say dodge off. I think they should of came this way from factory and if you havnt heard the latest on the viper news with the 2013 coming out now(car) they will be dropping the dodge name and will be from now on recognized as "viper srt" only rock on!!!!

whered you get one for the steering wheel?

It was steve that did the steering wheel emblems
not sure if he is a vendor here or not but tony has a guy (or someone else) that i am sure could do it

i got my steering wheel badge from some company that posted on ebay i told them size i want and they fix me up. and mine look great

i got my steering wheel badge from some company that posted on ebay i told them size i want and they fix me up. and mine look great

:dito::dito::dito:

i'll dig a little but, i think it was like 24design or somethin like that.

Dodge : 24Designs.NET, We are back! New host!

THe guy doesnt offer them, but will make them uppon request. you can get an idea of what it looks like thiyugh with those pics on the link. i think it somewhere between $8-$13 shipped.

You should know howerver those are plastic, dont know bout Vipertanks

Attachments

• truck pics 001.jpg
    truck pics 001.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
does the oem viper emblem really fits 1 to 1 on the hood and the gate instead of the orig. ram emblem without mods?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back