Ram sliding on the track

Cool ass video.....I just wish i knew what they were saying.:D Sounded like a great review!:rock:

fleebeen flabeen flobeen..........what the hell were they saying?????? Could have swore I heard him say something about wanting Boomers Drop/handling kit??:dontknow: :dontknow: ;)

Dude was really drifting the truck into and through the turns......that was really cool.

patrick

Being a Swede, I understand most of what these guys are saying ( they are talking Norwegian ).
The test is done for the state run Norwegian TV.
They absolutely love the car, talking about how fantastic the handling is, how good the gearbox is and how extremely fun it is to drive.
The driver in the last part is obviously some sort of test driver and he rates it as one of his top five cars!!! That says a lote since he also has tested a lot of Lambos, Ferraris, Porches, Maseratis and other "sports cars.
So if we did not know it before, our cars are among the most fun to drive!
Happy New Year!!
Jerry J

JerryJansson said:
Being a Swede, I understand most of what these guys are saying ( they are talking Norwegian ).
The test is done for the state run Norwegian TV.
They absolutely love the car, talking about how fantastic the handling is, how good the gearbox is and how extremely fun it is to drive.
The driver in the last part is obviously some sort of test driver and he rates it as one of his top five cars!!! That says a lote since he also has tested a lot of Lambos, Ferraris, Porches, Maseratis and other "sports cars.
So if we did not know it before, our cars are among the most fun to drive!
Happy New Year!!
Jerry J

Thanks Jerry........I was wondering if it was Danish.....I got one living next door to me......was thinking about asking him for a translation!! LOL

patrick

The video just goes to show there are drivers and then there are drivers...that fellow is a driver (of the second type).

The driver might be Tommy Rustad, a very experienced Norwegian driver, started in '84.
He took the SRT10 around the track at 1:49, same time as he did with a Ford Focus RS! And thats a type of car he is used to!
These days he drives an Opel in the STCC and a Ford Focus T16 4x4 in the European Championship where he right now is 3:rd.
Cheers
Jerry J

I'm not sure with my limited knowledge of the Norwegian language, but I swear the pro driver said something to the effect of BLACK being the fastest color for these RamSRT-10's....:D :D :D

Bitchin' vid, love the way he hung it out through those turns:rock:

HaulinAsp said:
I'm not sure with my limited knowledge of the Norwegian language, but I swear the pro driver said something to the effect of BLACK being the fastest color for these RamSRT-10's....:D :D :D

Bitchin' vid, love the way he hung it out through those turns:rock:

You are correct!:rock: :rock: :rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
I was wondering if it was Danish.....patrick
Hmmmm, That sounds good right about now. Coffee and a danish. I think there's a rasberry one in the fridge. :D

Cool vid. Sounds like the sound track is playing in reverse.

Last edited:
Prof said:
You are correct!:rock: :rock: :rock:
:D I believe it was said when they were hi-fiving each other and laughing in the cab during the test drive.....:rock:

:star: :star: :star: :D

I posted a comment there for anyone who could translate what tech, comments on handling was, thanks for the translation Jerry, wasn't sure which way it would go, sounds much more complementary than I thought. I figured this guy to be a ralley driver by way he threw it around, is that so? I dissagree, I think that is the best technique to get this vehicle around those turns, at least in its near stock setup. Which brings me to another question I posted there, is he doing that on a bone stock ride? Is the blue smoke rubber or oil? It was coming out of a drift but it looks like oil, prob blowby at hi revs, poss a new engine? Did you guys rate the vid? I tried but it didn't give me any options, just said I have rated it. Get it up there in high rating, you can tell ricer comments, and they may lower the ratings. I feel like I know nothing now about driving this thing, need to learn that technique. I may not have the balls for that, at least not at those speeds I make out to be in the 80+ mph range. Wow!! Balls of steel.
Jerry, Please give us more when you can. Does he compare its engine against force fed engines? Where are my keys, I'm going out for a spin, ah, a ride.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back