Ram SRT-10 ACR?

Vman455

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bored this morning, I started doodling on some paper and ended up drawing an SRT-10 (truck) with ACR wing, canards, and Sidewinder wheels. Has anyone ever tried to mount the ACR wing on one of our trucks? Would it work, aerodynamically? I did a search, but it seems no one on here has tried to turn their truck into an ACR beyond painting a driver's stripe.

And before anyone chimes in saying, "Stupid idea--it's a freakin' truck!": the stupid idea was putting a Viper drivetrain in a truck to begin with. I'm just wondering how it would look to complete it.

The ACR wing would be too small if you mean try to mount the one from the Viper......The wing on the truck is actually functional as are all the SRT model (SRT8,6,4) wings.....this is not true for the daytona and RT models as they are just cosmetic..............and I really dont think putting a Viper drive train in the truck was stupid...It is the reason people bought the 10..;)

Stupid as stupid does...
(I heard that from somebody)

whars the photo:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
and I really dont think putting a Viper drive train in the truck was stupid...It is the reason people bought the 10..;)

Damn right!

Viper Truck 037.jpg

Excuse the artwork...there's a reason I'm not a visual artist.

I think it would look cooler with the double canards, personally.

Better than what I could have drawn

TNVIPER said:
The ACR wing would be too small if you mean try to mount the one from the Viper

The truck is only four inches wider than the car (79.9 vs. 75.7), so I don't think it would look out of place size-wise. It's the curvature that would look weird. But I'm poking around on Autform's website right now, and they have Gen II GTS-R style, straight wings that may work.

but the friggin ultimate Ram SRT-10............

Attachments

• computer_Vehicles_Dodge_RAM_HFS_Edition.jpg
    computer_Vehicles_Dodge_RAM_HFS_Edition.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 9,761
Vman455 said:
The truck is only four inches wider than the car (79.9 vs. 75.7), so I don't think it would look out of place size-wise. It's the curvature that would look weird. But I'm poking around on Autform's website right now, and they have Gen II GTS-R style, straight wings that may work.

Maybe on the fit..:dontknow: ...but I am sure the areodynamics would be out of whack since the ACR wing was designed for the airflow around the Viper body...but I do think an ACR look-a-like wing designed for the truck would look badazz...

This is the BEST drawing EVAR!!!

08_dodge_challenger_srt8_1.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back