Ram SRT 10 obsession

venom 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I guess you can slide me into this category. It has been atleast 3 yrs for my long hard search for my black SRT, autotraders, internet, and every other life line out there for finding these trucks, and as you all know, they are super rare to find.My wife could not wait for me to actually pull the trigger, if you can believe it, and buy one of these trucks because I was 24/7 looking and she was getting totally annoyed.. So finally after obsessing and obsessing and obsessing, I finally got er done!! So now, after fulfilling my dream, in a vehicle that is, I still find myself on Ebay and all the other sites still looking at these trucks when mine is sitting within staggering distance in the garage, all shined up?? Im starting to actually think I do have some issues:dontknow: Im at a loss for words fellas, unless im not the only one??:dontknow:

venom 1 said:
Yes, I guess you can slide me into this category. It has been atleast 3 yrs for my long hard search for my black SRT, autotraders, internet, and every other life line out there for finding these trucks, and as you all know, they are super rare to find.My wife could not wait for me to actually pull the trigger, if you can believe it, and buy one of these trucks because I was 24/7 looking and she was getting totally annoyed.. So finally after obsessing and obsessing and obsessing, I finally got er done!! So now, after fulfilling my dream, in a vehicle that is, I still find myself on Ebay and all the other sites still looking at these trucks when mine is sitting within staggering distance in the garage, all shined up?? Im starting to actually think I do have some issues:dontknow: Im at a loss for words fellas, unless im not the only one??:dontknow:
You are not alone bro!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

:confused: Staggering distance?!?!?!? You mean.. not just walking distance but staggering distance.. Got uhhh, drinking problem buddy? A little.. A little too much potion for the noodle there? Hmm? I can understand the obsession thingy though... I find myself walking into the garage and staring at her with thoughts running around my mind about what to do with her next.. I don't take the keys in there with me because.. Well you see her fuel door is a locking one and.. I'm not proud of it but if I were to... To take the key in there with me I'm afraaid I would have a go at violating her.. So it's safe for us both that I refrain from such acts..

Venom Power said:
:confused: Staggering distance?!?!?!? You mean.. not just walking distance but staggering distance.. Got uhhh, drinking problem buddy? A little.. A little too much potion for the noodle there? Hmm? I can understand the obsession thingy though... I find myself walking into the garage and staring at her with thoughts running around my mind about what to do with her next.. I don't take the keys in there with me because.. Well you see her fuel door is a locking one and.. I'm not proud of it but if I were to... To take the key in there with me I'm afraaid I would have a go at violating her.. So it's safe for us both that I refrain from such acts..
Now thats some funny shit:rock: :rock:

i think it is an sickness, absession. its nothing to ashamed of all of us suffer from it.

oh im on that list as well three trucks one traded in for an srt8 300 now im looking for a srt 4 (wrecked)for a daily driver

For us up in the north ,at least we have this site to help us out in the winter:rock: :rock: :rock:

HELL YES to all the above:rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back