Ram SRT10 History - DriveSRT.com

I had not seen that webpage, nor that video, prior to you posting. Thanks!

That's odd, because I'm thinking the cars do? It was for passing emissions regulations as well. Corvette/Mustang Cobra,Trans Am and Camaros all have this feature factory and its very annoying and one of the first mods I do when tuning those cars .

It says our trucks have electronic 1-4 skip shifts. I've never had my truck force me from first to fourth when going easy on it. Has anybody?

I noticed the viper store sells a skip shift eliminator but never really heard anything about it or anyone using it....Anyone????

Awesome video I've seen it before but I watched it again...love hearing people talk about these trucks u can tell they all developed a bond with them

:rock::rock::rock:

excellenet post.

Our trucks also DO NOT have a Kicker stereo system, they were all Infinty equipped unless I got shafted along with all the other trucks I've been in?:D

Great thread!!! I really anjoyed watching that video.

Man how I wish SRT would build a limited run of 2013 Ram SRT-10's with the 640 hp Viper motor and all the new knowledge they have....

Sign me up!

Man how I wish SRT would build a limited run of 2013 Ram SRT-10's with the 640 hp Viper motor and all the new knowledge they have....

Sign me up!

As soon as gas prices come down and the value of our rigs rebound...I am all for a new SRT-10 :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sign me up!

Not gonna happen they'd have to sell em for 100k. Main reason they didn't produce the srt8 ram is because they wouldve had to sell them for 70k

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back