A Banana for the Great Ape

DSC_0585.jpg

Roz-SRT said:
Who won? :dontknow: :p :star:

Not a Mopar

BTW.....

Loosey was the only SRT-10 RAM at the Show out of 670 entries :eek:

Does that tell you how many there are out here :D

Hey Jeff....Glad to see that you are posting in this thread again....:)

Thanks....

Stefan...:coffee:

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Hey Jeff....Glad to see that you are posting in this thread again....:)

Thanks....

Stefan...:coffee:

Next time you see the Great Ape or Mr Sickness, give them a hug. It's there friendship and Wisdom that brought me to my senses :D

I know for a lot of people, its Mopar or No Car.

BUT, I'm a fan of all cars with few exceptions. I enjoy car shows. It's fun to see the love that some of these folks have put into there cars. We have one guy in our club that put 144k miles on a 72 Charger and then stored it for 15 or so years. It probably would have been stored for another 15 years or so, but he kind of got the bug.... The I got to drive it bug.

He is now one of the happiest guys I know. He enjoys driving his Charger and sharing his excitement with others.

So I keep him in mind when I think of some of the people out there that hate me for what I do, and smile when I see a classic back on the road.

My Friend Lee's Charger

DSC_0579.jpg

The Mopars or Utah Family

DSC_0612.jpg

The Mopars of Utah Family
DSC_0632.jpg

I like Lee's Charger :rock: :rock: :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Next time you see the Great Ape or Mr Sickness, give them a hug. It's there friendship and Wisdom that brought me to my senses :D

I know for a lot of people, its Mopar or No Car.

BUT, I'm a fan of all cars with few exceptions. I enjoy car shows. It's fun to see the love that some of these folks have put into there cars. We have one guy in our club that put 144k miles on a 72 Charger and then stored it for 15 or so years. It probably would have been stored for another 15 years or so, but he kind of got the bug.... The I got to drive it bug.

He is now one of the happiest guys I know. He enjoys driving his Charger and sharing his excitement with others.

So I keep him in mind when I think of some of the people out there that hate me for what I do, and smile when I see a classic back on the road.

My Friend Lee's Charger

DSC_0579.jpg

So I guess my bump meant nuthin huh??:mad: ;) :p

Ahhhhhhhh Fuhgetboutit!:D :rock: I love this thread! BTW...I loved that pic of the Challenge...R Jeffy! I hope she won!!:eek: :D

BTW....the Dodge Ikonz are the Truck Club that I'm a part of out here in the Pacific...but we let almost anybody Mopar cruise with us!:D And I like them cuz they are big about "Ohana" which means Family in Hawaiian....:)

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
Bout Damn time you came to your bloody senses Jeffy :D :rock:

My senses are a bit bloody......

Thanks for the pint of plateletts

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back