Rattles

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else in a RC has these DAMN rattles!???? they are driving me up the wall they are coming from the little plastic things i've tried just about everything....does anybody have anything that works?

mine still rattle free

i notice more and more every day...but i guess with 75k on it...you start to notice things when you drive every day...

i know that the pass seatbelt was bouncing off the pass seat at one point...took me forever to figure that out (idiot)...

i have also noticed a squeak...very audible squeak coming from the dash board somewhere near the gauge cluster???? also the steering wheel seems to have a slight squeal to it when turning...like metal to metal????

anyone else????

sorry wade...i can only share other symptoms...but at this point, i have no solutions:mad:

Snow Snow

Just wish the snow or the white stuff would go away. The truck & the motor cycles are in the garage. We got 15" and more coming on Monday. Suck, suck suck, suck!!! Nothing to do but drunk and listen to the old lady bitch. Need Help!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

drink more...then you won't know what she is saying, and won't be able to help her do anything in you state of inebriation...at some point, she'll figure that out;)

No rattles here...i had a few squeaks here and there, but a few shots of WD40 to the shackle bushings took care of that.

todd hughes said:
Just wish the snow or the white stuff would go away. The truck & the motor cycles are in the garage. We got 15" and more coming on Monday. Suck, suck suck, suck!!! Nothing to do but drunk and listen to the old lady bitch. Need Help!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I hear you dude, im sick of shoveling the shit already...My truck would never make it out of the garage even if I tried..This winter is giving my liver a real workout:D

thanks for all the imput guys but all of mine are becauase the exhaust...an they are the little child seat bealt an plastic things on the back wall

TNVIPER said:
Only rattle I have comes from the CalTracs when I hit a bump.......
Larry if you will keep them preloaded to 1 1/2 turns they should not rattle. Be sure you do that before you come to Steele.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back