RB1 head unit with Nav disc and GPS antenna

enforcer17

Supporting Member
Reaction score
RB1 (manufactured Nov 2005, date code 3345, part# P56038629AI from top of unit) in great condition and working order purchased from Mr. CD1 (eBay) about 8 months ago. Included is the Nav DVD (not updated, original) and a GPS antenna (RB4 antenna will not work).

I paid $400 with my trade, willing to part with it for $300, send me a PM.

What does it need to be hooked up? I want to put it in my 05 cummins, and I wouldn't think my factory radio plugs will just plug n play with a navi headunit??

No such thing as a dumb question ... take a pic of the radio face or see if there is a three letter code on the face.

It's an rbk, are the maps accurate? I travel all over in this truck, it's a $ maker, i'll be replacing my trusty tomtom...

I currently have an RB4 with Sirius Sat radio adapter.

Will the Sirius adapter work with the RB1 ?

So that I can just change out the head unit and GPS antenna and keep the sat radio adapter.

The GPS antenna for a RB4 will not work on an RB1, hence the antenna on top of the RB1 I am selling. The Sirius satellite receiver that was original in my truck with the RB4 will work with the RB1, no issues. UConnect is an issue, it will work, but the RB1 will not show anything on the screen when it is active.

Maps are old in the RB1 I am selling, but you can buy an updated disc from Navteq or on eBay.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back