RB4 question

MikeNice

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:dontknow: Has anyone figured a way to play music through the U-connect via blue-tooth?

This may be a pipe dream but would like to see if it can be done.

MikeNice said:
I guess we'll have to install the aftermarket we talked about. When the time comes.
Maybe something along these lines?:rock:

Attachments

• CIMG3034.jpg
    CIMG3034.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 55
MikeNice said:
Yep, yep:rock:
Very nice install, exactly what I what I'm looking:)
You do not have to go with this equip. to make a nice sounding system. Talk to 5_0, He knows whats up.

Attachments

• CIMG3035.jpg
    CIMG3035.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 29
  • CIMG3030.jpg
    CIMG3030.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 26
  • CIMG3029.jpg
    CIMG3029.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 26
  • CIMG3027.jpg
    CIMG3027.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 22
MikeNice said:
Did 5_0 do your install?
Very nice work:rock:
No he did not, But he got me motivated. And he is always willing to help with your questions.

Thanks JRSVIPR. I just appreciate good work. It might sound good but if it don't look good its useless (at least in my opinion) Want proof? Do you like your ladies and/or gentlemen ugly with a nice voice? Me neither. All or nothing. that's what our trucks are all about LMAO.

5_0_BAIT said:
Thanks JRSVIPR. I just appreciate good work. It might sound good but if it don't look good its useless (at least in my opinion) Want proof? Do you like your ladies and/or gentlemen ugly with a nice voice? Me neither. All or nothing. that's what our trucks are all about LMAO.

Your a little far to drive to, but I could send the bezel when I get the head unit if you interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back